• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Did You Like Wolf-Link?

Did you like Wolf Link?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He was ok

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I liked wolf link but think that he should have had more to do, maybe like a temple that needed wolf link to be beated, yes the temple of time used him but just for his sences and in the castle the same he's needed only to know the correct way of going trough those cubes without falling and i dont know wolf twili magic wouldnt be a bad thing

i thought it seemed kinda out of place, especially for a zelda game. then again, link DID turn into a bunny in ALLTP... but it was still weird? i couldn't wait till link turned human again. it was kinda boring actually?

I really liked Wolf Link and I think it was a very cool and wonderful addittion. I like the boost in speed you get, your enhanced Sensory Perception and some of the abilities like attacking multiple enemies at once or the ability to talk with animals. I just wished they had implemented this abilities more and to give them more relevance to the gameplay as a whole. Wolf Link in itself is very cool and howling with the Golden Wolf was amazing. The music and setting for those scenes were very memorable and pleasing. And I love that they howled past Zelda tunes. Bet no one was expecting to listening them that way.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I didn't really care much about the wolf part, but I didn't hate it either, so I guess you could call me a medium when it comes to wolf Link.:hmm:

I thought it was interesting, i like that they tried something different and defiantly don't what them to stop trying new things but i didn't like the wolf.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Wolf Link was awesome in my opinion. It opened up new gameplay mechanics not seen in the Zelda franchise. My only issue with him was that Nintendo made the sections where you just Z-Target to Midna and jump way to easy. Those areas should have required skill and not just mashing the A button over and over

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom