• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Did You Like Wolf-Link?

Did you like Wolf Link?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He was ok

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I think wolf Link was an interesting addition to the game. I think it allowed for more in-depth puzzling and allowed for there to be a parallel for the Hero in the Twilight Realm. As far as gameplay is concerned, they could have done a better job, but I don't think it was stupid or unnecessary. Midna's charge attack was really good too if you wanted to mow down enemies quick.

I thought he was great because it was fun to use him and it offered a whole new way to play and explore

During the times when you are forced to play as Wolf Link, I really hate doing it. It seems like too much of a chore and a boring one at that. It feels like an eternity is passing during each section, particularly the Lanayru section. Once those three times had passed though, I really enjoyed playing as Wolf Link. He was useful in the rest of the Temples if you needed to use him and I found the time where you had to find the Sacred Grove quite fun. I enjoyed the boss battle with Ganondorf too, I think it was a pretty fun way to fight him. So I guess I think he is okay, he could have been so much better if it wasn't for the entire first section of the game in which you play him.

I enjoyed Wolf Link a lot, but I felt that he should’ve been expanded upon. It just kind of seemed like there should have been more to being a wolf, like perhaps gaining new abilities and such as the game progresses. I also think that the scents and tracking would’ve been more fun if you could’ve used them more outside of the story. In all I just thought that it was a good idea and one that I liked a lot (it helped to give the game more of its own identity), I just simply wish more would’ve been done with it. It was fun to play as him though. :>

T

Teabus

Like some other here at the forum I like that he runs fast, but the steering is lagging a bit. I like that Midna sits on top of Wolf Link.

I liked wolf link for the most part, I just didn't like collecting all of the tears after the first time. The first time collecting the tears seemed kind of fun. It was a lot more fun once I could transform back and forth whenever I wanted to.

K

Kenu_Tsunaru

I liked using his dash ability because it let you get to places a bit faster than just running as normal Link. His bite move was cool too. Overall, he was a cool addition to the game.

I thought it was really weird for the first time but as i played the game i realized i wish i could do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom