• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Did You Like Twilight Princess?

Did you like twilight princess?

• Yes I loved it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's an ok game

• I don't like it.

• Total voters

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
Twilight Princess was very good, I thought. It holds special meaning to me because my cousin and I used to spend hours playing it together, and we really bonded (cheesy, I know). The story I thought was really good, and the graphics were amazing! Not to mention that I love wolves, so the idea of Link turning into a wolf was like a dream come true... :) I thought it was unique and original, overall a very good game. The only thing that drove me crazy was the fact that you used some items far more or far less than others. Though there were many cool new items, outside of it's own dungeon, it just became useless.

I loved the game, but i am not a game critic i love all the zelda games and i enjoy playing them all. (EXCEPT CDIs)

F

Flare24

I really liked it. It did what all great Zelda games do by throwing in something to make the game even better.

T

twilightwolf

i loved twilight princess. its my favorite game but i did think most of the bosses were way to easy to defeat but other than that it was a great game.

Twilight Princess is an Odd on in my book... I don't Like it, But I don't hate it ether... I don't know it's just... meh to me.

Now to wade through all the hate mail... sigh

B

buffgoron210

I mean it was a good game but it needed to be harded it was too easy i think the easiest zelda game of all time

B

billbot85

Twilight Princess was awesome. It was so great to play an adventure rpg where Link had more sword techniques, could fight on horseback, and have such an all around improved interaction with all other characters in the game.

The only thing that would annoy me was when the waggle on the wii-mote would mess me up and make it hard to play. An n64 controller was always easier than a wii-mote and nunchuck.

zellinkda

one of many
Twilight Princess was awesome. It was so great to play an adventure rpg where Link had more sword techniques, could fight on horseback, and have such an all around improved interaction with all other characters in the game.

The only thing that would annoy me was when the waggle on the wii-mote would mess me up and make it hard to play. An n64 controller was always easier than a wii-mote and nunchuck.
that's the big thing i forget when i play OoT. I can't fight while horseback riding. i really liked that about TP because i found the complete and utter joy of flailing the wii remote around all the time! and then i play OoT and go " IT DOESN'T WORK! NOOOO":lol: The wii remote getting messed up was definately a minus. i still do that when i play SS and TP

I loved TP! The 3 twilight wolf sections at the start were slow and I hate to replay them but I loved all the dungeons, the storyline was amazing the graphics were awesome and so was the music. I love just riding around the giant Hyrule field on Epona killing enemies on horseback and exploring to find heart pieces and other treasure! I loved how unique the bosses (and items were (spinner and double clawshots!!) The game wasn't that hard but I guess I sort of like that, because then I like to replay it more often because I don't get angry or stressed. I can just have fun and enjoy the story.

shogun_zidane

将軍 ジタン
I first bought TP on the Gamecube and played it for awhile(about 4 hours). So I got stuck and went out to buy the Nintendo Power Guide and realized it was mirrored, that threw me off soo bad. So I went back to OOT until I bought my Wii about 2 months later. Bought it on the Wii and was sooo impressed, so I was hooked. It certainly was hard going back to standard controls. But anyways first impressions? meh. Now I love it!

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I liked it, definitely. It's in my top 5 Zelda games. However, I felt that the over all land mass was too barren and there really wasn't that much to do. It would have been nice to have more side quests. Another thing that bugged me about was how it reminded me of OoT - it's like, come on Nintendo, give me something new here!

Definitely my least favorite Zelda game, but I've already killed that horse and beating it would be rude. An okay game in it's own right, but nothing compared to the genius of the better Zelda games.

Definitely my least favorite Zelda game, but I've already killed that horse and beating it would be rude. An okay game in it's own right, but nothing compared to the genius of the better Zelda games.

A multitude of dungeons, a large and true overworld, complex villains in the forms of Zant and Ganondorf, and Midna-arguably the most well developed supporting character in franchise history. You're being sarcastic, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom