• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Did You Like Twilight Princess?

Did you like twilight princess?

• Yes I loved it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's an ok game

• I don't like it.

• Total voters
I LOVED this game!!!!!!!
it had such a great story, and I loved Midna. she really was something else, and her tendency to hide her dependance on link grows to a very close
friendship with him. the enemies in this game successfully freak the hell out of me.

F

Fsawk

i liked it so of coarse but not because of the graphics but because of the pure awesomness

i love the gameplay but Hyrule field was to empty

i love the game play but Hyrule field was to empty

H3roOfTime

Hero of Time
its probably because when it came out i hadn't played LOZ in SOOOO long! Wind Waker was the last one i played before TP but never beat it...im planning to go through all the LOZ games now.. done with SS almost done with OoT 3D

Probably one of my top three! I loved the graphics and the storyline! It was the first Zelda game I ever beat! Sad, I know, but true!

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
I thought it was okay. The controls for the items could be difficult, and the motion controls overall were kinda unnecessary. Overall, this game was what it was, which was a Gamecube game that was adapted and delayed to be a launch game for the Wii and happened to be a Zelda game.

I really enjoyed it, but it was also the first console Zelda game I had beaten. I didn't get into Zelda until I was in high school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom