• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Like the Voltorb Flip in Pokemon HG/SS?

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
Well, you see, there are Abra in the wild, but they will teleport on the first move. You pretty much require a pokemon with mean look or a lucky pokeball to catch it. Plus, if you get a Pokemon with mean look chances are they will be later in the levels, and you won't be able to wear down Abra's HP, thus having to waste Pokeballs until you get lucky with one of them in the process. You might have to find a Pokemon that knows both False Swipe and Mean Look, which I don't know of any that do that, but I'm sure you could find out if you took the time to research it.

Getting Abra here is a convenience to some who actually enjoy playing this game for hours on end from the addictive nature of it.

Or you could just teach false swipe to a Diglett because it has arena trap.

hsb39

Why so logical?
Or you could just teach false swipe to a Diglett because it has arena trap.

Or put it to sleep, or use a Quick Ball or maybe even just an Ultra Ball if you can't get them yet. Or better yet Taunt, makes them hurt themselves at a constant rate as well.

S

stealth

I wish the game corner had slot machines. It would be so much better that way. In Firered I loved buying Pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom