• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Like the Poketch?

Did you like the Poketch?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I liked the Poketch because of all the things I could do with it. I could see my party's condition without opening the menu, I could check their happiness without it being in a specific town or other area, and I could mark things on it so that I could remember where certain things like berries or trees with honey were.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I really liked the Poketch. There was no menu u had to pull up or register, it was always with you, it had alot more use than the pokenav or the pokegear for me. However, it was also missing what the pokenav & pokegear had: radio signal & a cell phone. If it had that, it would of of been way ahead of its time, & that's a good thing.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I don't really mind the Pokétch all that much. I have a tendency to use it, but not that much. Nonetheless, I still like it. It can be very useful for when I need it most.

Choji147

Attack Helicopter
I liked the concept now if only it was customizable that would have made it more cool

Fig

The Altruist
I really like the Poketch! It helped me a lot on a lot of different things, especially the Type advantage app, throughout my adventures in Sinnoh. I do wish it could be brought back in a new Pokémon in the future.

univpark

Heart of Steel
I loved all the stuff you could do with it. Especially the color changer app...Even though it was pretty pointless, I liked being able to customize my Tch a little.

But.....I wish it had a radio. I love the radio, as I could listen to stuff if I didn't feel like listening to the main track.

J

Jacki98

I hate that I never knew exactly how to pronounce it, but other than that it was really useful!

Did I like the Poketch? More or less. It was certainly useful and a step in the right direction for Touch Screen controls in Pokemon. The overabundance of somewhat unnecessary apps cluttered its usefulness, and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl didn't even have an option to go back to the last app. (Thankfully, Platinum did.)

I'd like to see the basic use of the Poketch return, especially the ability to swap your Pokemon and use items without having to pause (which the Poketch didn't do). Some other apps could be optional, like the type-advantage app that's only too useful for beginners. Perhaps the apps could be stored in the PC in case you didn't want to clutter the Poketch.

So yes, I'd like to see it return, but streamlined even further. HeartGold and SoulSilver basically just moved the typical pause screen to the Touch Screen, which was interesting but felt like a step back from the Poketch. I haven't played Black and White, but its C-gear feature sounds a bit like a downgrade to me as well. The Poketch was probably the best use of the Touch Screen in a Pokemon game.

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
No, I didn't really like it. While some of the apps were convenient, most of them felt unnecessary and/or stupid. The Pokètch was overall kinda 'meh' for me.

Joy

The Sexy One
I loved the Pokétech. I used it all the time, I found very nice that you had several screens with lots of different uses, and it was a pity they didn't keep it. I liked not having to open my bag all the time.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I absolutely loved it, i would love for it to make a comeback , i had so much fun looking for extra apps, i spent plenty of time stopping in the middle of a road and playing around with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom