• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Like the Imprisoned?

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I hated that battle, especially the second one. It wasn't hard just annoying.

There was always a certain pace you had to go at and you had to time your attacks accordingly.

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
I disliked the repetition of The Imprisoned battles, as well as the way you needed to take the monster down. It was silly. I remember my friend and I were at that same point in the game and were texting back and forth making jokes about ‘dem toes’. However, we constantly bug and pester Nintendo to come up with more creative and fun things to do in these games. I think Nintendo was (as they always are) trying their best to please us. I mean, good ideas are a challenge to come by, and when you have screaming fans telling you to hurry up and release the game on top if it all, there are going to be flaws and things the producers will be pissed they didn’t have more time to work on.

So, even though for now I’m going to groan every time I need to fight The Imprisoned in SS, a part of me will always be saying “-but think of the awesome battles that can come from this.” and really, this opened up so many doors for the Zelda series. A new tradition, I think, of ‘don’t let the monster escape’ game. Overall, I dislike The Imprisoned, but that doesn’t mean I think its a bad thing and should be removed.

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I think the problem lies in the fact that they were trying to make SS to RPG-ish in nature, because out of all the other titles, SS feels a lot like a RPG..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom