• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Like the Imprisoned?

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
He was alright to me the first couple fights. The third time though it just started to get annoying. Now whenever I replay SS, I don't get the feeling in the back of my mind that worries about my least favorite temple. I worry I have to fight him 3-6 times AGAIN (Hylian Shield)

B

Beedle

Fights with the Imprisoned were only difficult because of the shockwaves, other than that it was easy - Groosenate, Slash Slash Slash Slash Slash..

But I hate the design. IMO he looks too.. "cuddly" for the evillest being in the Universe that Link must stop. However, I remember a quote maybe by Impa's "Grannie" form, which was that the Imprisoned was Demise trapped in an ugly, horrible form by Hylia. In this case, it would explain his pathetic look.
But this theory is kind of disproved when you look at how ugly some other bosses in Skyward Sword are, for example Scaldera and the robot-six armed thing. Demise, the robot pirates, Ghirahim and a few others were absolutely stunning though.

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
I really did not like the fights with the Imprisoned. They were very annoying and sometimes hard for me when you miss the jump om his head and you have to go all the way back up. I think the Imprisoned itself was AWESOME, but I did not like the battles with him.

Z

z3ldalover1234

No, I hated him. He was fun the first time, but the secon and third were to much. :yuck:

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
I guess it depends on whether or not you're asking as a character or a boss fight. Then again, my answer is no for both.

The Imprisoned would have been okay to me as a one time boss, but as it is I started finding him annoying during the second battle. ^_^

The Imprisoned wasn't a terrible boss, but he's my least favorite boss in SS. The battles felt the same to me and I wish they could've done something more for him. Since he was able to fly, it would've been cool to fight him on the loftwing. Overall, he isn't bad, but they could've done something better in my opinion.

The first fight was cool, the seconds one was a little tedious. The third time I decided to not care and screw around just to challenge myself.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I do not like his design, no. He seems like a horrible design for a monster. Literally it looks like someone drew a blob with teeth. Later they added some arms, legs, and said he could fly. His toes and fingers are not appealing.

However, I did have a lot of fun fighting him. I thought his gights were fun and creative, as well as an even level of difficulty (which is considered easy to us Zelda fans) the first time through. Hitting his seal and resealing him really felt epic.

L

link lego64

LOVED HIM! so cool. EASY all times (except for once for me, on 3rd try, where I Lost)

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Dear Hylia, NO!
I hated the imprisoned.
The first time he was decent, even though he looks like a pine cone with legs, creepy toes and teeth.
But the two other fights...? I'd rather let him conquer the world.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Oh god damn I hated him. The first fight was interesting, then the second fight was "Hey, I could of SWORN this guy was just like this before, just now he's got arms. Then the Third fight I was like, seriously? This is ridiculous! Come on nintendo, give him more variety. This honestly was the only thing I personally disliked about skyward sword. I just wished Nintendo added more variety to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom