• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Like AOL?

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Liked it? I LOVED it! For it's difficulty that is.

AoL was a weird Zelda game for me, and it somewhat repelled me from going through it, but it stopped when I experienced the Difficulty. The bosses were hard, the monsters were aplenty and the items were nostalgic to LoZ. Though I hate the idea of levelling up, it feels unnatural to the game and it feels complicated.

I also liked the NPCs around the game, some made me wonder and some made me crack a laugh, like the classic "I am ERROR" gag. I laughed at the sight of the text! It had some mistranslations from the the Japanese version, but it was still funny! though it's supposed to be Errol or Ellol not Error. :lol:

Epona

Ordon Village
I loved the game. It took me a couple years to finally beat it, but I really enjoyed it. I finally got the order of magic upgrades that I want. It's cool to play the game differently like that. If you want more of a life challenge, you can not get heart upgrades, or if you want to have lots of life but more of an attack challenge, don't get attack upgrades. The only thing you really need to upgrade is magic, since you need a certain amount to jump and beat the second to last boss and all that.

lilwilly

Swordless Link
i don't have a nes or beaten AOL but i play on nintendo8.com and play the first 2 Zelda games their.number 2 made almost like a rpg and horrible adventure so no i did not like it

H

Haneul

My first impression of the game I really thought it was kinda odd looking for a Zelda game. But I'm sure that once I start playing it more I will start to like it more and get use to it. After all its a Zelda game.

i had a hard time with adventure of link, first off i wasn't used to the side scrolling part and the leveling up system. i didnt like it at first until i finally got past the first palace thanks to the walkthroughs i finally beat the game and now i like it because it was a huge accomplishment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom