• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Know...?

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Didn't see this in here yet so figured I would post it!

The rules are simple: Starting with the words "Did you Know," post some sort of random interesting fact in question format for the next poster.

The next poster then proceeds to reply with whether or not they knew, and perhaps includes a comment on it. Then they post their own "Did you know...?" fact for the next poster, and so on and so forth.

The random fact can either be Zelda related or be completely random, it doesn't matter.

Have fun! I'll start:

Did you know that in OoT, if you talk to King Zora wearing the goron mask, he tells you that he and Biggoron are childhood friends?
(I was all O___O Cue fanfiction ideas...the adventures of King Zora and Biggoron: the Kids. Hah! Maybe I will do it.)

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Hmmmm, no I did not know that. Have never attempted to suicide via holding my breath and plan not to try xD

Did you know that in the average lifetime, a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator?

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Yes, I did know that.

Did you know that when they were filming Bruce Lee once, they had to slow down the film to see his moves?

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Yes, I have heard that, though I have yet to see proof of it.

Did you know that Nintendo Wii disks spin backwards compared to PS3/360 disks?

amaterasu

Writer
No i did not. where is the rib located?

Did you know that babies are born with 2 natural fears? a fear of darkness and a fear of falling.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I didn't know that.

Did you know that this month will have 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays, an occurrence which happens only once every 823 years?

amaterasu

Writer
I didn't know either things.

Did you know that under Disney in Orlando FL is 3.5 or so miles of underground tunnels that teh workers go in? Walt didn't want to ruin the magic of the Magic Kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom