• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Know This?

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I also remember there being one of how Link uses the toilet in the Knight Academy... There were a lot of videos about many different things.
That toilet is freakin hilarious...that same little brother from the video is constantly sitting on it and laughing. I don't think he actually uses it though, because...what guy pees sitting down, and he doesnt pull down his pants. But of course Nintendo would NEVER put something like that in one of their games.

Mikau: Yay I'm glad at least one person didnt know!

Fig

The Altruist
I knew that when I first played Skyward Sword. I was just checking out the prices and Beedle just does that?! I was like :O! You don't do that with your customers, especially if he's your only one! :lol:

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I was just checking out the prices and Beedle just does that?! I was like :O! You don't do that with your customers, especially if he's your only one! :lol:
Ikr?

Off topic on my own topic here...but bringing up the toilet reminded me of this question I thought of some time ago...

What happens when that toilet flushes, where does it go? o_o They're in the sky...yuck.

MW7

IIRC this happened to me all the time because whenever I bought something I would always leave and come back in to check out what replaced the item I bought. It is a cool little insight into Beedle's disturbed mind. You don't want to get on his bad side.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
I was pretty surprised the first time I found that out, which wasn't for a while. Every time I went into his shop, I had bought something without knowing the consequences of not doing so! xD

This is why in not helping him to find that beetle..i got all the items annyway

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I only found out about this when I went back into the shop to see what item replaced the previous item that was bought.

It's extremely annoying because I always do that when I buy out something.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
No, I didn't know, but that's not very impressive. I don't get why anyone would want to know about this, it's not really interesting or anything.

I figured that out while playing. I wish he only did it once, as opposed to always. And there's a way to get out of it. Go to sleep and choose, "Until Morning." Ta-daaaaa!!

What happens when that toilet flushes, where does it go? o_o They're in the sky...yuck.
Eww...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom