• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Know This?

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I remember this being featured on this site's main page back before the game was even released. (It wasn't the same video, though) This is... very old news. I would be surprised if people didn't know about it.
That's what I get for not following SS like a bloodhound before it's release...I'm kinda glad I didnt though, because I've heard they pretty much showed EVERYTHING. Much better to experience things while actually playing it.

As for the video, that was something I made...

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
That's what I get for not following SS like a bloodhound before it's release...I'm kinda glad I didnt though, because I've heard they pretty much showed EVERYTHING. Much better to experience things while actually playing it.

As for the video, that was something I made...

Oh, you made that video? Neat! But yeah, I get what you mean. I didn't exactly follow Skyward Sword like a bloodhound myself, but I did watch a lot of early gameplay footage and trailers. One of the gameplay videos was about this very secret. I also remember there being one of how Link uses the toilet in the Knight Academy... There were a lot of videos about many different things.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I definitely didn't. Then again, I never even checked the price. In fact, the only reason I ever set foot on Beedle's Airship was to complete the gratitude crystal quest.

Kirino

Tatakae
I definitely didn't. Then again, I never even checked the price. In fact, the only reason I ever set foot on Beedle's Airship was to complete the gratitude crystal quest.

How come? Theres ALOT of imprtant things in Beedle's Airship. Two full hearts in the form of medallions, more space for your adventure pouch, bigger wallets, the bugnet,ect.

Anyways, yeah I knew. At first it was pretty funny, but it got annoying after a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom