• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did you have a bad hair day today?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
My hair is just doing it's own thing lately. Any day when I'm not going out or doing something I just let it be. Dry Shampoo is the greatest invention to fix bad hair days though.

It's really hard to get a bad hair day when you sport a buzzcut like myself. I do, however, get bad beard days. Bad beard days ain't pretty.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
No, my hair came out amazing! The kind of amazing where you feel it's wasted doing nothing all day with, and tomorrow when I'm going to work it'll not look half this good. :( I wasted a good hair day on a lazy day! God damnit. Bad hair day incoming tomorrow...

Bad hair day? What's that? I have never had this "day of bad hair"

But um, not today. Today's like the one day I didn't.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My hair frizzes up throughout the day, no matter what I do to it, so it's kind of hard to avoid "bad hair days". That's why I almost always wear a hat!

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
My hair is super short now, when it was long I usually just put it in a pony tail to avoid bad hair days. Not sure if I had one today. I don't really care about this sort of thing. Such things do not compute. Error.

Claire

The Geekette
Surprisingly not! I don't have a crazy routine with my hair (no unnecessary damage for me!), so it can easily get a little wild. The reason why it is surprising is because I hiked 3 miles up a mountain and the wind was insane! I forgot a hair tie in my car, so the gods clearly favored my hair that day.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Are you Groose

I have had a bad hair week. My bangs in the front are refusing to listen to me and they won't straighten out. The ends are sort of bent and my flat iron can't seem to fix it. It's driving me nuts.

Am I Groose? Well my hair is not as pointy as his but since I have been away from home for two months and I refuse to see anyone by my barber it has become an impressive height.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom