• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Switch Did you get the secret ending?

You may or may not know this but if you don't die during a playthrough of Link's Awakening, there's a little bit more to the ending as a reward.

Did you get the secret ending, or were you clumsy and died loads?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I died exactly one time to the Hinox in Level 2 because I forgot how to fight him properly. Also that's how I learned fairies do not revive you in this game. One measly death besmirched my file and lost me the secret ending.

I'm gonna try for it in my second file.

I died exactly one time to the Hinox in Level 2 because I forgot how to fight him properly. Also that's how I learned fairies do not revive you in this game. One measly death besmirched my file and lost me the secret ending.

I'm gonna try for it in my second file.

I died to the Armos that you get locked in with because I forgot to buy the bloody bow.

What was the secret ending? I only died via being brought back by Tracy's medicine. But I never got a game over or anything. Does that count as no deaths?

D

Deleted member 83535

I only played on hard mode and didn't die once! Come at me scrublords :dealwithit:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Didn't die once on either mode, secret ending isn't all it's cracked up to be, but the fact i didn't steal from the shop is something to be pleased about. Had bow by the start of dungeon 4 both times......Yay obsessive rupee collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom