• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Figure Out How to Be a Chicken?

lilwilly

Swordless Link
If you slash your sword to many times on a chicken in a certain Zelda game you got attacked. Not TP though! If you found is there anything usefull for that?=\

Epona

Ordon Village
I'm not sure what you mean. I know that in OoT if you hurt the chickens they will attack you like crazy, but what exactly are you asking? If there's something else you can do with the chickens in TP?

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Is this what you mean? "Is there any use for chickens in TP?" because I'd gladly answer that. The cucco's (as they're called in the ZU) are used to fly to treasure chests and heart pieces, and to play minigames in TP. Considering that TP focused more on reality, I don't think it would fit very much to have a bunch of cucco's freak out on you and try to kill you. A sword-slash at a cucco? It would die, not you.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
actually, what lilwily means is, on TP if you slash a cucco enough you can control the cucco for a short time (around 10 seconds) and is there any use for this? the answer: no. but it is pretty amusing :P

A

AKRedden

The only thing I thought a cucco was useful for in TP was the golden cucco of Rusls' that could glide further, over the Deep Gorge, to get to the Northern part of Faron Woods, haha.
I want a golden chicken!

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Yeah, I figured it out all by myself! :) I was so confused though because I was expected to be attacked. And no, I don't think there's any purpose of them. They're just for fun, I think.

That was one of the first things I did when I played it. As soon as I had the wooden sword, I attacked the chickens. I was kind of disappointed that they didn't swarm Link and kill him, but found it really funny that I could control them for a few seconds.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I thought the Cuccos would get angry at you and get all red and attack you when you slashed at the them in TP. That was one of my goals that I had to complete. I slashed the Cucco eight or ten tims and I was the Cucco for ten seconds. It was kind of weird.

W

Wyndfyre

I was a little disappointed you couldn't make the cuccos go crazy with rage in TP. And when I tried to find out if that was in TP first time I played, I was reaaally confused when all of a sudden, I changed from Wolf Link to a chicken that was actually responding to my controls.

Kybyrian

I don't believe there is any real use for this, but it is kind of funny the first few times. Zelda fans who played earlier games remember how the cuccoos attacked Link whenever he slashed at them a few times, and were kind of expecting the same thing. I was surprised myself when the cuccoos didn't attack you, but rather allowed you to control them for a few seconds.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Woah, I didn't know that you could control a cuccoo in TP! That's awesome. I don't think there's anything useful, I'll have to try it out myself.

D

DekuScrub

Heh... I remember playing MM and doing the Keaton Quiz. He asked me how many chickens were in this one house and the answer was one. So I went there and beat the hell out of the chicken. All I could think of as I fell to my knees under the assault of dozens of hungry beaks was "The Keaton Quiz lied!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom