• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Ever Yell at Someone Out in the Street?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So here I am...living on the third floor and with this heat I keep my windows open. There are many kids in the street who continuously scream and yell so loud I have to turn the volume of my tv louder. They even scream in the middle of the night o_O
So what did I do? I yelled loud out of the window to them to keep their mouth shut. It must be a family thing because my mom used to do this to kids who ran into her front yard. Now my question is did you do something like that as well? The yelling I mean and not running into a front yard :lol: Or did you get yelled at by someone?

Salem

SICK
Fortunately, I was never yelled at outside at the street, nor did I ever need ti yell at anyone, although some drivers and jaywalkers tests my patients sometimes.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I've been yelled at a lot by people when I was little. One grumpy old man used to come out of his flat and chase us waving his walking stick, even when we were being really quiet in broad daylight at perfectly dignified times.
But now I do yell out the window at certain people, usually my neighbours having barbeque's at midnight, or my other neighbours who have visitors at 7 in the morning and go out into the garden and start their DIY at 8
In which case you can regularly hear me yell "SHUT THE **** UP"

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The only ones of my neighbours that are noisy are the ones that live in my apartment. Because of this, I have never experienced the need to shout out the window. However, that does not mean that I don't go upstairs and bang on my neighbour's door until my fists hurt, because I do do that.

I have, though, been yelled at before. I don't go out making noise or anything, but some people are extremely strict about their grass. I remember barely touching some old man's grass with my foot, and he came outside with a crowbar, and yelled at us to "get the **** off [his] property!"

I used to call out to my across-the-street neighbors' dog when my bedroom was on the frontside of the house. I was, like, four years old at the time and I'd be all like "Daisyyy~~~ yoohoo, Dasiyy" through the screen and she'd look around all confused-like. <3 But that's the closest thing I've done to yelling at people from my house. xD

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
No, but that doesn't mean I've never wanted to. The amount of times I've wanted to scream at barking dogs, or even people with whaling car alarms, is monumental. I've come close, but never went through with it. I'm already shy as it is in real life, so I see no need to act out of character -- especially if it's to yell at someone who may have no control over a situation. On the other hand, I don't know if I've ever been yelled at in the street. If I have been yelled at, I obviously don't remember, but it probably was to get out of someone's way or something along those lines.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I've yelled at drunk people who decided to stand below my window and yell. But when I lived on the 3rd floor, I had to walk down the stairs in order to let the people partying on my streetcorner blasting music out of their trunks that some of the people living in the neighbourhood actually had to get to work in the morning...

bunny

birb overlord
I've never yelled at someone on the street, but it's happened to me before. When I was in Philadelphia, myself and a few others from our team were handing out tracts and praying with people. One guy we talked to was literally messed up bad from drugs. His temper was going crazy, and we there for him to take it out on. He told me in a very agitated voice that I was a bad Christian and that I should be myself. Clearly I was being myself, but this guy really wasn't thinking clearly. I really never experienced anything like that in my life... It was just weird. This guy was going off on me for no apparent reason, but I just took it. It was whatever; it didn't bother me. I expected something like that to happen sometime during the week.

masterSword2

Smile!
I've never yelled at anyone out on the street. No matter how angry I get I just wouldn't be comfortable with it.

I have been yelled at, however. A few weeks ago I was in Chicago and there was a homeless guy sitting down with his feet stretched out across the sidewalk. As I walked by he started yelling at me about his feet, saying things like "Don't touch my feet! Don't kiss my feet! Don't look at my feet!" It was really weird so I walked away as quickly as I could. o_O

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh yes definitely. Last year, my friends and I went on a field trip. Well I rode with my friend (he's an excellent driver), and what we did was roll down the windows and just yell all kinds of things at everyone we passed by. Of course me bein me, I yelled some obscenities but honestly I don't care. It was funny to see their reactions; I had no real ill will towards any of the passerbys (or maybe I was the passerby?).

One of my favorite things to do was yell "hey cutiepie" or "hey hot stuff!" out the car door, I got so many looks even from this big buff black guy, I think he was gonna rip my spine in half if he could get out of his car. :P yes, real life trolling.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I've gotten yelled at, but I never yell at anyone myself. =D Although I only get yelled at because some people want to arrest me... Its weird, ther are strange people on my street who have threatened to call the cops on me several times!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
walkersshortbreadbanner.jpg

Qimme dose. Anyway that's what I yelled at someone: WALKERS SHORTBREAD! This guy was downplaying my favorite cookies and I couldn't help but dropkick him with my shout. He made me so angry so I felt I had to do this. However, yelling out brands and foods is not the best thing to do for your public image. People will not like you for that, they think you're weird.

:xd:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
No, I haven't, and I never have been. My neighborhood is pretty calm. The only noise here coming from cars and my next-door neighbor getting mad at his girlfriend for no reason. I never go outside so there is no reason for people to yell at me. Even if I go outside I am never loud and I try to stay out of people's yards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom