• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did you ever spoil yourself?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well...DID YOU?! Let me explain a bit. Sometimes we need to take a break from things around us and look at ourselves. It's not easy though. Especially when you've got a low selfesteem. But that's not the part I wanna talk about. Sometimes you want to buy something but can't afford it or you don't think you worked hard enough for it. But still there's that something you wanna get. And then one day or the other you finally decide to get yourself something good. After years I finally decided to get myself a very good and also very expensive laptop. Not because I want to show off but because after all those years I think I deserve it. So what about you? Did you get yourself that something you think you deserve? Maybe a pet you always wanted or a car or maybe a pc or laptop. You get what I mean ;) I don't mean a job or love but material things.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Yeah. To be honest, buying a PS4 was that for me, as an example. It's not like I have a shortage of games to play, so it was a rather unneeded purchase. Still, I'm glad I did it.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I've unintentionally spoiled myself by reading Youtube comments sections... oh the *other* type of spoiling. Probably buying my PS4 and Switch a couple years back. Pure impulse purchases, but fun ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom