• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did you ever play flash games much?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Flash games to me feel like such a middle school or early high school kind of thing. Not to mention how big Newgrounds.com was when I started to become more active on the internet. That aside, how often have any of you dabbled with flash or browser games? Do any of you still play around w/ them from time to time?
I haven't thought much on them in years until a friend I made a couple years a go showed me a few of them that were honestly pretty cool. But even then I thought I probably would've been more interested if I was younger.

I used to play a whole bunch of them when I was younger, and I still do sometimes but not as often. I may want to go back into it someday, it was a big part of my childhood.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Umm i think there was a masters of the universe game if thatwas a flasher...

Coolmathgames was everyone's favorite site to visit during study hall at my middle school. (:

There was this dumb game called Bloxorz that was like stupidly popular with my class that I'd spend a lot of time playing. You're just like a rectangular block tumbling around a surface and your goal is to strategically move using your differently sized surfaces to line up with a hole at the end of the level.

Dan-ball Powder Game and Fireboy & Watergirl were my favourite games from my earlier childhood.
Also that weird fan made "Mario Sunshine 64"
God, I loved that one.
There were also a few others that I can never remember the name of.

I'd always load up my old laptop after school and play with my friend.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
They were all the rage in my middle school and high school days. I haven't really touched em since then, though. It's kind of like a blur; I couldn't for the life of me tell you what I played specifically. I remember doing them a lot in Physics class cuz I had an awesome teacher that lectured for the first half of class and then let us do whatever we wanted for the second half as long as we got our work done in time for the next class, so there was a lot of flash game playing on the computers in that room.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I mainly played them in Elementry and Middle School. In Highschool I did find a flash version of A Link to the Past, so I used to bypass the school firewall to play it in my Computer Apps class once I had all my work done.

I don't play them anymore, however.

Always did and still do, especially the old ones from the golden age of the internet. In fact, I think I spent more time playing on the computer than I ever did on any console.

Flash games are a part of me that will never die, I'll never forget those days of spending hours on Stickpage and Maxgames to name a couple. Overall, I'd say Koopa's Revenge has got to be my personal favorite.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I used to play them all the time. At one point it was all I used the internet.com for. I still play them from time to time but mainly when I have a nostalgic itch I need scratched. We used to play Slime Soccer in school all the time, and the old Cartoon Network website had some great adventure games. I remember, back in ~1999, the only internet access I had was the one computer in my primary school library. For two hours everyday after school, me and my friend would go and play Summer Vacation 1–4. Ahh, those were the days :rosa:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom