• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Ever Have the Opportunity to Play a Zelda Game Before It Was Released?

Did you ever play a Zelda before it was released?

• Yes (and it was a great experience!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes (but what is so special about it?)

• No (but I hope that one day I will !)

• No (and I could not care less..)

• Total voters

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Did you ever have the opportunity to play a Zelda game before it was released?

That is my question to you :).

I did get my copy of Spirit Tracks one day before the release date and it felt nice to be able to play the game before most people had the opportunity to (I only wish it would have been one of the more epic titles :D).

I was at the moment working in a shop that sold consoles, computers, videogames etc. They only got the game the day before release and if they had recieved the copies a couple of days earlier maybe I would have completed the game before release, would have been an awesome thing to do :yes:.

in one of my trips to the Dominican Republic they had Wind Waker for sale like a week before it was even released, it was only one copy though and of course i picked it up

One day i will get the chance to do that, but there are 6 billion other people on this planet so i doubt i will be able to. Maybe if i were a video game tester that would be my chance but alas i am not and i am not planing on being one.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
in one of my trips to the Dominican Republic they had Wind Waker for sale like a week before it was even released, it was only one copy though and of course i picked it up

This makes me jealous!

The fact is: The Wind Waker is one of the four best Zelda games ever made and the best 3D game of them all. :)

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Only Zelda game I ever got to play early was Link's Crossbow Training, because amazon sent it out to us about a week and a half early by mistake, and sent us an email like "Keep it but keep quiet about it", which was pretty cool XDD

*Sigh* If only it had've been one of the main games, then that would really have been awesome... buuut I guess it all balances out though because when we got ST from amazon, it came 2 days after the release date >:C (Though personally I blame the local post office for that, it's a hobby of theirs to keep parcels hostage for no real reason .__. ). Ah well, karma at work.

I'd love to be able to play some Zelda at some kind of demo event, but alas, nothing like that every really comes near enough, it's always all down in London :\

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I played a few demos, but I've always gotten my game on or after the release date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom