• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did you ever complete a game in one sitting?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
And I don't count Candy Crush :P

Did you ever start and complete a game in one sitting even when it took you hours? I don't care about 100%ing it but just start from the beginning till the end. I did it with TP back in 2011 or 2012. I started a new file and I finished it in 5 or 6 hours. It was midnight so I was sleepy as hell when I finished the game. I know many people start and finish much longer games in one sittinmg so I'm not complaining about 5 or 6 hours :P

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hollow Knight, Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Terraria, Starbound, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3 (so much pain), Darksiders, WindWaker, Skyward Sword, Fable

Those are all the games i've finished in one sitting
for games that i've given up.........i've lost count, but i can include the oracle games, the first 2 zeldas, Final fantasy (doesn't matter what number cuz y'know ow)
It's not so much as i quit as i lose interest and don't bother with it again

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I can't say that I've beat any in one sitting except for Four Swords with some friends. other than that, I like to space it out and enjoy the game.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
A few times, yeah, but most recently I beat Spyro the Dragon for PS1 in one sitting just last night. The full 120% in about 3–4 hours. Over the years I've beaten just about every Resident Evil game in one sitting except, I think, Code Veronica. Dishonored as well. Most of the time I play it now I think I'll just do a specific mission or two and end up just starting from the beginning and going until it's over. I love that game so much.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
The Call of Duty games. Always easy to complete in a single run.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I normally don't finish in one sitting, I like to let things last a while because once I beat it I probably won't go back for a while. But I think the only time I have actually beaten a game entirely in one sitting was "Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island" with my brother.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
sonic the hedgehog 2, mega collection doesn't have save points, ha, so I decided to try and beat it in one go
not something I really do at all but this one was pretty satisfying

I've done that to quite alot of video games. The ones I remember most are probably:

• Ocarina of Time
  • Majora's Mask
  • Luigi's Mansion
  • Conker's Bad Fur Day
  • Majority of NES games (Because technically that's how most of them were designed; Castlevania, Contra, Ninja Gaiden to name a few)
  • Fire Emblem Awakening
And my favourite Game of all time, Banjo Kazooie, a Dozen of times!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The only game I beat in one sitting was Resident Evil 2 Remake and that’s because I did a S+ run for Leon.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
And my favourite Game of all time, Banjo Kazooie, a Dozen of times!

Banjo Kazooie is truely a great game, one of my top three for sure. I just recently got the Japanese version of both N64 titles for like $10 total and will have to get a Japanese N64 to play them with soon.

As for the thread, I've only finished Super Mario Bros on the NES and Super Mario World on the SNES in the one sitting that comes to mind off the top of my head. Super Mario World was my first ever game and I semi-regularly go back to play through it still to this day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom