• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did you ever complete a game in one sitting?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I've done Ocarina of Time in one sitting. There was one game I bought called Dr Frankenstien's Island, it was a Wii game, and I beat it in only 2 hours but I was expecting it to last longer. It was designed for young kids though, I bought it just because of the title alone. Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy. Also, a friend and I completed the entire mainquest of Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy in one day, back when it first released.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I did a run of Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak in one sitting after school one afternoon when I was like 9 years old. That's like, the only instance that comes to mind. That game was the Hollow Knight of my childhood. :')
Was just replaying that the other day! I love the Hamtaro games :sweat: Have never known anyone else who’s played them

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
I would never do that, especially not with a new game! I personally like to savor the games I play, save ample time for savoring every boss, every cutscene, every area, every secret.

That being said, I have watched someone play Resident Evil 2 from beginning to end in one sitting during a live stream, I mean I obviously had to get up to eat and drink and wash and all that stuff, but other than that I just sat there and sorta watched the streamer and communicated through the live chat.

I have also left games on overnight without exiting them and came back to them and finished them over the course of a week. I just finished doing that with Castlevania: Rondo of Blood. I have also finished certain segments of games in one sitting that sort of stand by themselves as an individual game, like each of the "episodes" in the Lego Star Wars games I have done a couple times in one sitting each.

There are also games that sort of intend for you to finish them in one sitting, like Star Fox 64. And I did finish that in one sitting on a Thursday evening in 6th grade. Oh 2015, the year that forever changed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom