• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Enjoy the 25th Anniversary Orchestra CD?

Did you like the Orchestral CD?

• LOVED IT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral

• HATED IT!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I didn't even realize the bundles came with the Orchestral CD when I went to buy the game. I bought my bundle at the Nintendo World Store the day after launch, and they had a big wall of the gold boxes behind the cashier, I knew they had the golden Triforce Wiimotes included, but I was pleasantly surprised when I opened up the case at home and found the soundtrack (not to mention I got an SS poster with the purchase, which I dunno if they gave out at regular retail stores). My roommates and I got a kick out of blasting the whole track list. Of course, I have the whole thing downloaded; all the songs are beautiful and so well done!

G

Giygas

Listen to them all the time. My favorite has to be the 25th anniversary theme only because it has the intro music for ALTTP

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
It was amazing! The new version of Gerudo Valley, well at least new to me, was incredible. The Twilight Princess song has become my new favorite(for zelda!). I have also renamed the Godess's song into the "Song of Epic Quests and such".:)

Baahahaha. This thread got big fast! =) Keep on posting and I'm glad you all like ti!

I

Ilia2

The whole cd was good. The Twilight Princess Movement was so intense.

I listen to classical orchestra music on NPR from time to time, so I am fairly familiar with the genre, and this CD is utterly amazing. I especially liked the twilight princess medley, and the ballad of the goddess at the end of the cd literally brought tears to my eyes.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I listen to classical orchestra music on NPR from time to time, so I am fairly familiar with the genre, and this CD is utterly amazing. I especially liked the twilight princess medley, and the ballad of the goddess at the end of the cd literally brought tears to my eyes.

Agreed. Ballad of the goddess is AMAZING! better then Zelda's lullaby IMO

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Agreed. Ballad of the goddess is AMAZING! better then Zelda's lullaby IMO

I'm "neutral" on the CD. It was nice to see it offered along with first prints of Skyward Sword but the songs felt lacking. The only ones I'd listen to again and again are the Main Theme Medley and the Ballad of the Goddess from Skyward Sword.

Ah I see. Also, is it just me or does Gerudo Valley sound like batman music to anyone?

I've yet to listen to it, actually. I plan on doing so soon enough, though. Seeing as I don't know which songs are included on it, I am highly interested in what awesome tracks it has to offer.

S

Snakedoctor

Loved it, love all Zelda music! Wish I could convince my band director to let us play at least one of these songs. I'm gona try!

I loved every bit of it, I just hope future Zelda games do not lose their catchiness due to the complexity of an orchestra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom