• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Enjoy the 25th Anniversary Orchestra CD?

Did you like the Orchestral CD?

• LOVED IT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral

• HATED IT!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Did you enjoy the music on the CD?
I personally LOVED it. I have all the songs on my phone, and I go to sleep to the songs. I also find them amazing, the musicians are phenomenal. Sadly my band isn't competent enough to even try playing those songs. So, did you like it?

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I love it <3333 I listen to it in my dorm room, and my roomates have no idea what its from, but they like it too xD

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I love the soundtrack. I've put all the songs on my iPod. I can't stop listening to them. The 25th Anniversary Medley and the Main Theme Medley have to be my favourites.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
It blew me away. I was a little disappointed with the Twilight Princess medley but every other track on the CD was just breath taking. I blast it in my car and I cant wait till summer to blast it with my windows open ^_^. My favorite track has to be the Wind Waker movement...oh boy was it just EPIC!!!!!

Skunk

Floof
It was amazing! The new version of Gerudo Valley, well at least new to me, was incredible. The Twilight Princess song has become my new favorite(for zelda!). I have also renamed the Godess's song into the "Song of Epic Quests and such".:)

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
I did it was amazing, not as awesome as Skyrim's soundtrack but still awesome.

Skunk

Floof
"loved it but I wish it had more songs on it"-iMadMax
Me too! Preferably Ballad of the Windfish.Sorry I really don t know if the reply worked.

Last edited:
I thought it was freaking awesome, especially the Wind Waker Symphonic movement. I also really enjoyed the orchestral rendition of the Gerudo Valley Theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom