• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Enjoy the 25th Anniversary Orchestra CD?

Did you like the Orchestral CD?

• LOVED IT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral

• HATED IT!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-KingJason

Superficies Rex
I would love to play the Gerudo Valley one, but when I mention Video game to my instructor he brushes it off, lol. I play French Horn, and the French Horn sweeps in that song are SO AMAZING!

I didn't like they only had 8 songs, but it takes a lot to even perfect 6, I know how it is.

M

MajorasWrath2.0

My favorite was Geurudo Valley. My only disappointment with the CD was that it only had eight songs :(

The cd was epic... got it not expecting much, turned out to be incredible. ended up blowing my right speaker in my truck though :/

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
I did it was amazing, not as awesome as Skyrim's soundtrack but still awesome.

*gasp* saying that here is sacrilege! While I can say that I like Skyrim's Main Theme (the one from the trailers with all the Dovakiin chanting), I still like the orchestra way better. I think the best Orchestral song there would be the Zelda Theme Medley. On that note, though, I still prefer the original versions of all the songs.

I love it! I have it in my car and listen to it all the time! I really loved the long specific game symphonies. I only wish the ballad of the goddess was longer, it was probably the shortest track on the CD!

B

Belvin

Amazing. Blast the Main Theme Medley, and imagine ending a LoZ movie with it. Have extra shorts nearby when you do.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I am In LOVE with that cd!! i wish i would have seen this sooner because i just posted a blog about this same thing!! lol, i go to sleep to it at night and needless to say it's gives me pretty epic zelda dreams lol.my favourite song on it is the great fairy's song. it's the reason why i want to get a harp lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom