• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Choose Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan?

TonyFischer said:
I chose Hitmonlee because I love his kick moves and he looks awesome. I also like that his name came from Bruce Lee which made him more awesome, but the real reason I chose him is because he is my favorite fighting type and he is a great choice to have on your team. So who did you choose? And why do you like one better than the other?
When I first played through Blue version, I went with Hitmonchan because I just liked his design better. Funnily enough, another reason for choosing him was because of "-chan." As a kid, I was a big fan of Jackie Chan, so I thought Hitmonchan was awesome because of that. Now, however, I choose Hitmonlee, because he's just a better choice, in my opinion.

Fig

The Altruist
I have always chose Hitmonchan because I prefer punching moves than kicking moves. Another reason that I chose Hitmonchan was because he was based on Jackie Chan. That, and because he has better defense than Hitmonlee.

I always picked Hitmonchan not only because he is named after Jackie Chan but because he looks cooler than Hitmonlee (you really want to be hanging around with a walking brown thingie?) and that he can learn Thunder, Fire, and Ice Punch. But I never used him so I guess it doesn't matter as much. :D

I choose Hitmonlee, because it has a stronger Attack, and more powerful moves. Hitmonchan mostly has elemental punches that are useless due to its low Special, and nothing unique in the way of physical attacks.

Besides, I think Machamp is better than either one of them.

That's the right way to think about it!

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Hitmonlee because of the higher offensive stats, though I never used/use him. I go through the Fighting Dojo just to level up before the Saffron Gym, so whichever Hitmon' I choose just ends up rotting in my box between Ch'Ding the Farfetch'd and that Lapras you get from the whiney guy in Silph Co.

hitmonlee has those awesome toned legs ha, and what does hitmonchan have ? boxing cloves and a skirt.... umm whosse the real mon here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom