• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Begin Playing Zelda Games at a Young Age?

My First game i played was when Links awakening came out i was uuhhh..... 6. Then came oot lol and i was sold. i have beaten OOT 154 times (and counting).
The only ones i havent played are four swords for game cube, spirit tracks and zelda II. Zelda for life lol

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Hmmm.... I'd have to say probably 6 or 7. I think the first Zelda game i ever played was oracle of seasons and i never got into it that much.

Then maybe when I was 9ish i beat my first Zelda game which was gba ALttP with the help of the nintendo player's guide

Then the first Zelda game that i really liked a lot because i was finally old enough to appreciate it was probably when i was maybe 10 or 11 playing WW

After that I played TP, TMC, and PH, but still wasn't extremely hooked.

Then over a year ago i did a lot of research on the series, played OoT, and became the fanatic i am today and began my journey to beat every major Zelda game. Haven't done it yet. But I have replayed my favorites constantly, and played every other game im able to more than once

Skywaker

Cheese & bacon potato
I'm still a young age; I wasn't even born when OoT was released. Though I think you guys are talking about the ages between 3-6, I remember my dad getting me a DS Lite in 2006, showing me games in the store. He pointed out some popular games like Zelda (it was PH) but I actually refused to get it. Such a child I was back then. xD (well I still am...)

I've been playing Zelda recently, maybe since my birthday in December 2011 when I first got a Zelda Wii game.

At a very young age I started playing zelda with the oracle series. I also remember going over to my neighbors house and watching them play the legend of zelda on the nes. I thought it was the coolest game I have ever seen.

the first loz i played were st when i were 13 yeah,started pretty late but from the first time i played i started playing like a maniac about 10 hours or more every day until now i've continued so and dont think of stopping,i love spending my days so.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yes, somewhat of a young age. I was born in '93, and my first Zelda game (Majora's Mask) came out in 2001. So I was at least eight years old when I initially played Zelda. It was between '01 and '03; I can't recall the proper year.

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
I was about 4 when my dad got me the black Gamecube with Collector's Edition, I played the mess out Ocarina of Time (still haven't beat it after all this time because I got hung up for like 2 years on finding Saria and then got stuck in the Shadow Temple and then my memory card corrupted), had Zelda as my favorite series ever since, beat my first Zelda game: The Wind Waker at age 8, then beat Twilight Princess at 10, after that I went through a dry few years with Zelda, got an Xbox 360 when I just turned 12 and it was my main console for a while until I got Skyward Sword a few weeks ago, now I'm back with my favorite franchise. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom