• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Did you appreciate the diversity of BotW's towers?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I enjoyed some of the towers more than others such as the one submerged in malice or the one in a lake, others weren't really all that interesting, i did enjoy though that some towers were taller than others, forced you to either get more stamina or use a different method to get up

They weren't very different from each other, but they at least made me think a bit about how I should go about climbing each of them. They're a lot more interesting to climb without Ravioli's Gale, that's for sure.

I enjoyed some of the towers more than others such as the one submerged in malice or the one in a lake, others weren't really all that interesting, i did enjoy though that some towers were taller than others, forced you to either get more stamina or use a different method to get up
I love your signature :)

Night Owl

~Momentai
I thought they did a very good job with the towers. While I admit that later in the game, climbing them was a breeze, it was still gun finding them and trying to figure out how to activate them when you still don't have much stamina.

I think one of my favorites is akala citadel since you had a ton of guardians to sneak past just to find a tower surrounded by goop. I just wish they would've let us explore the interior of that fortress.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Aggravating, yest enjoyable. I do like that several aren't just "climb the thing," although that made the one over the bottomless pit tedious because it took ages to climb to the high point.

I definitely liked the diversity of the challenges. They made reaching the top of the tower all the more rewarding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom