• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom Did you already get a copy?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Went to the midnight release at Gamestop. Traded Mario Golf and Mario Tennis Aces towards it and got 50 dollars off. They even had extra collector's editions in stock so I upgraded my pre-order at the last minute.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Not yet. Given Nintendo's recent garbage actions towards people playing Breath of the Wild on platforms like Youtube I don't plan on feeding them any money. I'll pick up a copy once used editions start trickling in. I want to own a proper copy of the game, but I don't want Nintendo to profit from it.

(Not that it's stopped me from playing the game.) :eyes:

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I got the digital edition but if the special edition offers information about the enemies it will be worth it since combat is very sophisticated

Nintendo did a very fine job by firing Krystal Yang and ending animal crossing podcast as well as terminating contracts with ambassadors. The less content is shared on YouTube the more likely it is for someone to buy the actual game instead of watching it and Nintendo gains more money. This should be good for its own workers. Piracy has only managed to destroy the other industries. The gaming industry is strong because we buy their products.
If you are a YouTuber you are supposed to generate your own content as a content creator, you can't depend on other artists to license you.
You would make an excellent Nintendo employee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom