• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 Did You Actually Get the Ice Arrows Before Defeating Ganon?

Djinn

and Tonic
I heard about the ice arrow trick for Bongo Bongo long before I got the game so I did go out of my way to get all the arrow extensions early on. Plus I played WW before OoT so I knew about ice arrows in general before playing the game as well. I thought they were actually useful for the game in OoT. I did not know they were very pointless and could easily be skipped.

Yes, but only because I wanted to collect them.
I normally get the Biggoron Sword before the Forest Temple, and the Ice Arrows after.

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
Nope, only afterwards, when I was just collecting odds and ends. The ice arrows were not worth the trouble to get, as they're not essential to the game, and they use up a load of magic. They look cool though, and they're fun to use though :)

What else reacts to the ice arrows other than Bongo-Bongo? He's the only one I've found that does anything.

MW7

What else reacts to the ice arrows other than Bongo-Bongo? He's the only one I've found that does anything.

Little enemies like tektites freeze, but I think Bongo Bongo is the only boss that does anything. I know that Morpha doesn't do anything because I've tried that before- I thought something would happen since he is practically just water anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom