• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Did the Twilight Princess Ending Stink?

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I liked the ending when you do that final blow to ganon then he dies standing up, that was striaght up gangster in my oppinion. then when midna came back i was so happy and astounded at the same time because she was so beautiful! then she had to break the mirror and leave!? that broke my heart because I loved midna, she was my favorite sidekick of all time and all that jazz. so i almost cried when she did that. so all in all i liked the TP ending.

Well... actually I quite loved the ending of TP... The boss was insane and crazy... But the final cut scene is what got me! It was so unexpected and it made we want to cry when Minda left. It really fit the story and was suprising :)

For me, the ending was great. The plot was not perfectly tied up, but the mostly silent landscape and heartbreaking credits theme accompanying Midna's exit and LInk's return home with Illia and the children was truly emotional. I thought it was great.

I really like the final cinema reguarding midna destroying the mirror and everything.. i just imagined the final boss battle with Ganondorf could of been a bit more epic.. like they built it up to be. Also, Zelda seriously needs to learn how to aim her freaking bow.

I loved the ending of TP almost as much as Ocarina or Majora's ending. I really love it when it is a soft, sometimes solemn ending. I also love having extra to watch while the credits role.

Yeah it kind of did, but I won't complain though. Eiji is doing this whole artistic compression thing where he doesn't reveal too much nowadays.

It wasn't the greatest ending; although I was fine with it. I liked the idea of Zant being a puppet, it showed how powerful Ganondorf is. I didn't like how pathetic he was during the fight with him though.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I really liked the boss battles, they were fun. And the ending was pretty good, the plot twist was unexpected. I thought the rest of TP was pretty lame though, so I definitely did not expect anything good at the end. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom