• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Did the Twilight Princess Ending Stink?

E

Exuin

yep you get 5 seconds pf mindas true form really nintendo really

Are you serious? The ending was like about to make me cry and im a dude. I love/hate it alot! Like all Zelda endings :)

For me it was kind of weird because of Zant cracking his neck
But was really epic though, not as Wind Waker ending strike but TP was pretty amusing!

It was all right, I guess... The Zant cracking-his-neck thing still doesn't make any sense to me, though. It almost felt Wind Waker-esque with leaving Ganondorf just standing there with the Master Sword sticking out of him.

The ending was good. it was conclusive, although it was sad. i liked the epic battle with ganondorf just before the end.:yes:

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
I loved the ending. It was dark and sad, yet it had the light tones of victory. It fit the artwork and story-line of the game.

I think Ganondorf is really cool Boss but in the twilight princess.....they didn't give him much of a personality or any screen time you only see him twice in the whole game! I was quite disappointed nintendo could of done so much better with him :(
(but I still like him) :)

I loved the ending, it was my favorite boss battle for all of the Zelda games I've played. I almost cry when Midna leaves. OoT is a CLOSE second though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom