• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did the Kokiri Only Arrive in the Woods Recently?

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Nah, I think they have been there for a while. Just nobody realized it since they aren't technically allowed to leave the forest so how would anyone know, besides Link.

they would have to have been there awhile to establish all the houses + their relationship with Great Deku

Last edited:
T

Tetraisawesome

Well, what I think is that the kokiri have been there a while. Link was only a baby when he was brought into the forest, there had to be others there to help look after him.

Well, ok. One thing i see wrong is that when link was brought to Kokiri Forest, he was taken in by the Deku Tree to live among the Kokiri. so obviously they could have been there for who knows how long. and could never have come at the same time of links arrival.:yes::mad::huh::thinking::yuck:-.-:yuck::P:mad:

that goes along with what i said, i think they defiantly had to have nben there a while, as to their size and age while link grew up is a mystery

The one thing you guys seem to be ignoring, is that Link was a kid

when your a kid, do you really know the difference between African Americans And Caucasians? not really

you know there's a difference, it just doesn't phase you, it would be the same for Link, its just the world he knows, he doesnt get old enought to questions before he learns that he's the hero of time

I agree. I think that Link wouldn't have had questions because it was the world he knew.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
"The Kokiri are known as "the spirits of the forest" and were possibly created by the Great Deku Tree, although according to the official Nintendo strategy guide, they were originally Hylian children that wandered into Kokiri Forest and were transformed by the mystical powers of the region."
- direct quote from the kokiri zeldapedia page

The kokiri are a mystery to me. This hylian children theory could be true as that is their original origin so to speak.
I also had a question about Fado, the mage in windwaker. he says he is a kokiri, yet he was not in the kokiri forest, and its is stated that the kokiri live for centuries so why was he not in the kokiri forest? my only possible answers would be that he was a new hylian child that wandered into the forest. It seems like it is impossible to be born a kokiri

I also had a question about Fado, the mage in windwaker. he says he is a kokiri, yet he was not in the kokiri forest, and its is stated that the kokiri live for centuries so why was he not in the kokiri forest? my only possible answers would be that he was a new hylian child that wandered into the forest. It seems like it is impossible to be born a kokiri

The reason why he wasn't in the forest is because he was the Sage of Wind and stayed at the Wind Temple praying the Master Sword retained its power.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
The reason why he wasn't in the forest is because he was the Sage of Wind and stayed at the Wind Temple praying the Master Sword retained its power.

I meant why he wasn't in the kokiri forest during OoT. He was probably alive then, and at that time the wind temple wasnt there and he had nothing to pray for

I meant why he wasn't in the kokiri forest during OoT. He was probably alive then, and at that time the wind temple wasnt there and he had nothing to pray for

Just because it wasn't actually there in the game doesn't mean it wasn't there. Nintendo when releasing the Zelda series have a habit of adding stuff after the fact. You don't travel the entire world in OoT anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom