• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Did Skyward Sword Ever Make You Cry?

Did skyward sword make you cry?

• Total voters
YES! When Zelda sealed herself, the very end and When Fi sealed herself. When Link saw Zelda sing at the beginning. Maaaaaan! :D

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
But I did tear up inside when Groose never ended up with Zelda. I wish there could have been an alternate ending where Groose defeats Demise and gets Zelda instead of Link.
BLASPHEMY! No Groose x Zelda ever. Groose is awesome, but Zelda and Link were MADE for each other. I would say Zelda is Link's...female dog if you get my point, but that would be mean xD Anyway, I'm all for letting people have their own opinions, so I'll just respectfully disagree with you.

SS did pull on my heartstrings a lot. Never cried though.

This game certainly evoked enough emotion in me to get me into the story and to want to find and rescue Zelda. Sure there were a few great scenes like Zelda sealing herself away for 1000 years and the scene after the Mining Facility with Ghirahm, Link, Zelda and Impa. That was probably my favorite scene. I also really liked the love story between Link and Zelda. But, no, I did not cry.

Now I am a pretty emotional person, and there are many games/movies/shows/stories that make me tear up or cry a little, but SS did not. That's not to say it didn't evoke an emotional scene or that I didn't appreciate the story, characters and scenes but it just wasn't enough to get me to cry or anything.

M

marceicei

Yes! Honestly this is the most beautiful Zelda game created. The part that made me cry the most was when Zelda went to sleep and watching Link! It was so depressing!!!! I felt so bad for him :/

The series has always had the tendency to have very beautiful and emotional moments that can really touch you. I personally have always felt something special about the story, the characters and settings. And there is always something that can really touch you. In SS, Zelda's slumber and her awakening were so touching. Seen both Link and Zelda's care for each other and sacrifice was very beautiful. Impa's death and how she cared for Zelda and took care for her throughout the game was also very nice to see and I really enjoyed watching it. But the most heartwarming moment was Fi's departure. Her sincerity and her emotions were so real. For a moment I thought she reqlly felt nothing, but she did, she really cared for Link and their journey was something that made her understqnd emotions. The departure of both was both sad and blissful, and very weel done. The series has many great moments; the ending of Ocarina, the Anju and Kafei story in MM, the ending of WW, Midna's desperation and the ending of TP, Cielas departure, Byrne's death, Ezlo's token... all this and many moments are so special. I haven't really cried, but I have shed some tears. And when something does that in a good way, it really demonstrates how unique and special it really can be.

Those little details, those little moments that make you cry, laugh, smile and jump in excitement are the ones that have made Zelda the legend it is. And that is, boys and girls, The Legend of Zelda.

:)

Last edited:
I definitely got a little teary when Zelda sealed herself, as well as when Fi returned to the Master Sword.

Yes. ):
I cried when Zelda got put to sleep and when Fi got sealed away.
And i had a tear after my 100th try of the Eldin sacred realm and i finally finished it... i was so happy <3

Oomf, that scene...I got the weepies real bad when I watched it. My roommate came in and just sort of stared at me for a little while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom