• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did Link or Mido say this?

Judgement

Vile? I am a sorcerer now.
Preeeetty sure this was just Mido talking. This would also make sense rofm a game development perspective: Mido works as a sort of guide, giving this tip to the player.

Not sure what you mean. All the lines are said by Mido. But of course his line "What? You're right, I don't have my equipment ready, but..." means that Link said something to Mido. Of course Link talks, they just almost never show it in the games, since Link is supposed to be mostly silent.
There are some parts in the game though where I'm not sure whether it's Navi or Link talking due to some lack of blue text (explicitly indicating Navi). But I honestly think Link's only written line in the game is him telling Zelda his name.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Not sure what you mean. All the lines are said by Mido. But of course his line "What? You're right, I don't have my equipment ready, but..." means that Link said something to Mido. Of course Link talks, they just almost never show it in the games, since Link is supposed to be mostly silent.
. But I honestly think Link's only written line in the game is him telling Zelda his name.
Even then, that might just be Zelda saying it out loud after she hears you say it.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Mido. He is saying that while HE doesn't have his equipment ready, it doesn't concern you and you should have yours ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom