• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did Anyone Pre-order ACIII (Assassins Creed 3)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I pre ordered it but canceled the pre order. I'm gonna buy AC3 used just like every other title I've played -- I'm not sure if it'll deliver or just be a bunch of silly exposition at the cost of fun.

I may preorder it once its closer to release, after the Collector's Edition details are revealed. I'm looking forward to the new setting in the game, especially since I skipped out on Brotherhood and Revelations because it was too similar to AC2.

magiclink

Shinigami
Well when you could first pre-order it you could get the collectors tin and added weapons etc. sadly I missed out on the tin but I'm looking forward next year for the added stuff.

I didn't preorder AC3, but I do want to play it. I'm just not excited enough about the game to be preordering it. My enthusiasm toward Assassin's Creed has sort of worn off...But I still like the series.

octorok74

TETTAC
I pre-ordered the game in early March. It is such a great series and this ones story sounds incredible. I'm really looking forward to fighting bears.

I don't know... I might only get it for that tin box they're releasing with it at EB lol other than that the second one was really disappointing. I do like the setting though, I probably wouldn't have had much interest in it if the setting was in Japan or something like most of the fans wanted.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I've decided not to ever pre-order anything again. First the item is for sale and then wait another two weeks before your pre-order arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom