• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did anyone here watch Legion (FX)?

The TV show is totally unrelated. It's a Marvel X-Men show, though it features almost entirely original characters and it is nothing like any superhero show or movie ever made. It's tropy and weird but worth it.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I watched Legion, but haven’t managed to watch the final season. Truly loved that show and wish it wasn’t only 3 seasons. I did find the initial episode hard to follow as the show really enjoys playing with the timeline, but as the story progressed and I got used to the unconventional style of the show things started to click. My only gripe with what I’ve seen is that the way David’s abilities manifest themselves in the comics (new power=new personality) could have been a more interesting way to drive home the DID of the main character. It could have been like The Mask as it was depicted in the original comics, rather than the Jim Carey film (which I also enjoy for a different reason).

You gotta watch the last season! The way they wrap the show is beautiful.

And I hear you, three seasons seems so short... but they tell one complete story across the three seasons and I'd rather get that than have the show just drag on without purpose until it is eventually cancelled

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom