• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did Anyone else Not Have to Fight Dead Hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Dead hand appears first in the Bottom of the Well ... he's the enemy you defeat to get the lens of truth. He also makes an appearance in the Shadow Temple .. the mini boss you fight to get the Hover Boots. So you did fight him, as you can't beat the game without the Hover Boots and it's VERY tough to beat without the lens of truth.

It was this guy:

14o900w.jpg

His hands coming up from the ground grab you by the head when you get close to them, and you have to wiggle free as he comes up from underground and approaches you. When he's close, he lowers his head slowly (which is when you hit him), and after hitting him he burrows back underground until you get grabbed by one of his hands again.

Beeker

Wild Card
Dead Hand was in the Bottom of the Well and the Shadow Temple. He was only a miniboss. I know that someone can skip alot of the Bottom of the Well after getting the Lens of Truth, but I think you have to fight him for it(and also for the Hover Boots). So you can't really skip him, unless you hack or something.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You'll meet him two times. At the Bottom of the Well to obtain the Lens of Truth and at the Shadow Temple to obtain the Hoover Boots. You have to fight him to get these two items so I don't know if someone succeeded to obtain them in any other way but in my opinion there's no other way. Or there must be a glitch or cheat to do it....

thanks I thought he was that hand with the eye in the middle of it because well he's a hand and he looks... dead well bottom line is i'm dumb and not very observant -.- obviously but thanks for clearing that up:)

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Well, First thing's first. The Shadow temple was a weird temple. I haven't played OoT's shadow temple in a while so I don't remember it that well. I believe Dead Hand acted as a repeated mini boss and the first time you fought him you got the Hover boots. I believe you can fight him again. BTW Dead Hand is the weirdest OoT miniboss,but did not scare me. But Wall masters did because in the forest temple I did not know what Navi was talking about.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I specifically saved right in front of dead hand in a file so whenever I got mad at somthing I could kick it's arse. That thing creeped me out.
But you meet him As a kid in the Bottom of the Well and I think once or twice in the ShadowTemple.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
NO you dont have to fight him (or her?) in the Shadow Temple, you can skip her and not get the Hoover Boots. You can pass the game Hoover boot(less?) but its a pain for fighting Bongo Bongo and I believe there was a chest in Ganon Palace you needed them (I think they were 20 rupees).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom