• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Diamond is Unbreakable Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I feel like at this point anyone who wants to vote for me or Storma should. We're tied and on the last irl day, kinda sucks to leave it up to chance.

As for you funnier, talk about reasoning that could be used on anyone. Anyone could be D1 mislynch bait, and anyone could be scum that teaches us nothing. That isnt a defense - thats just a thought.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Literally everyone is quiet.

"Every game I've played with him so far"
Past tense. Not just this game. Yes, I realize everyone else is quiet. It's the last day before night cycle and we only have 3 pages to look through.

I feel like at this point anyone who wants to vote for me or Storma should. We're tied and on the last irl day, kinda sucks to leave it up to chance.

As for you funnier, talk about reasoning that could be used on anyone. Anyone could be D1 mislynch bait, and anyone could be scum that teaches us nothing. That isnt a defense - thats just a thought.

LG said that tires result in no lynch.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Personally I'd rather keep Deku around over Storma just because Deku is being more active, he also broke us out of the RVS stage.

Since the day is nearing a close and nobody is really doing anything, I'll go ahead and put the nail on Storma and see where things go. Better than doing nothing.

Vote: Storma

Anyway, as for Minish keeping her RVS vote on me, it feels like a sort of safe Day 1 move and feels scummy, she accused me of always giving off a scummy vibe, it turns out typically I just find her scummy too. I'd probably be voting her today because she won't move her vote off me.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
With the tie broken, this vote doesn't really matter. But I'm going to
Vote Stormageden.

This feels like I may be falling for bait, but I do feel better off lynching him rather than Deku. I have reservations about lynching Storma, because he has been used as bait in the past. But there have also been times I thought he was bait when he was scum and ended up wrong. Regardless, I think Deku will be more cooperative and I'd rather see his lynch not be defended by "It was day one, we had no strong leads." A day 2 lynch of him would be harder to justify than a day 2 lynch of Storma.

And since the days already ending soon, I figured I'd hammer so that I'm not just saying I would vote for him and avoiding getting blood on my hands if he is town.

funnier6

Courage~
How? I mean, outside mafia I guess, but as of now we have no reason to see anyone as possibly not that
My idea of mislynch bait is person that gets lynched as town all the time, enough for mafia to subtly push the lynch in their direction and have no one question that they had managed to lynch so and so as town again. Your idea must be different, since mine definitely doesn’t apply to everyone.
Every game I've played with him so far"
Past tense. Not just this game. Yes, I realize everyone else is quiet. It's the last day before night cycle and we only have 3 pages to look through.
Yeah I know. I find that reasoning annoying on a good day but it’s just so hypocritical in such a quiet game, past games notwithstanding. That’s the exact kind of reasoning that makes storma mislynch bait cause he gets lynched for that constantly. It is a scummier trait of his, but when the entire game isn’t posting I don’t see how that could possibly make his stand out more.
Since the day is nearing a close and nobody is really doing anything, I'll go ahead and put the nail on Storma and see where things go. Better than doing nothing.
<\3 Did you not want me to post? :(

Also there are several alternatives to ending the day just cause you’re bored. You asked me to talk to you and I wrote a lengthy post and I don’t think you had a thing to say about it or anything else since then.
With the tie broken, this vote doesn't really matter. But I'm going to
Vote Stormageden
What the heck is with everyone not wanting me to post? :(

How can that vote not matter? That’s ending the day and preventing certain people from getting to post!

Also I don’t like that your entire post is in defense of voting storma.This is your first post that you really said things in that I can remember and you don’t even mention how you feel about the other players. No comments to anything anybody has said. Why Doc? Whyyyy
It was day one, we had no strong leads
Also Deku, this is a good example of an argument for lynching mislynch bait.

So glad LG hasn’t had a chance to end the day yet.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Final vote count

Dekunut (2) - funnier6, Stormageden747
Spiritual Mask Salesman (1) - Morbid Minish
Stormageden747 (4) - Dekunut, HeroOfTime, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Doc

A group of seven people formed together, though their identities were hidden from each other. "This must be the work of an enemy Stand," they declared. Suddenly they realized the threat to Morioh's safety dwelled among them. At once they began pointing fingers at each other, before settling on one: Stormageden747. "You must be a killer!" they shouted, before grabbing him and throwing him at the mod's feet.

The mod shook her head. "Yare yare daze... Gimme a break." She struck him down, too quickly for their eyes to register what happened, and as the dust settled their target was revealed. The mod struck a menacing pose. "You chose wrong."

Stormageden747 was Tomoko Higashikata, a Vanilla Townie.

As the sun began to set, they all retreated separately, mourning the loss of the town MILF.
latest

Player list:
Alive(6)
1. funnier6
2. Doc
3. Spiritual Mask Salesman
4. DekuNut
5. Morbid Minish
6. HeroOfTime

Dead(1)
Stormageden747, Vanilla Townie - lynched Day 1

Those of you with night actions, please send them in before Friday, January 4 at 11:00pm.

Night 1 begins!

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
"Gooooooood morning, Morioh!" hollered the radio host...

Everyone gathered together outside Ghost Girl's Alley to discuss the identity of the unknown killer. However, one person did not show up.

"Where's HeroOfTime?" the players muttered to each other, before coming to the conclusion that he must be dead.

"I'll reveal the identity of HeroOfTime, then," said the mod, striking a pose to seem coolheaded. "Josuke Higahikata, the Doctor. Now continue your investigation."

Player list:
Alive(5)
1. funnier6
2. Doc
3. Spiritual Mask Salesman
4. DekuNut
5. Morbid Minish

Dead(2)
Stormageden747, Vanilla Townie - lynched Day 1
HeroOfTime, Doctor - killed Night 1

Day 2 ends on Monday, January 7 at 11:00pm MST.

Day 2 begins!

funnier6

Courage~
Real quick before I go to work, pretty sure we’re about to lose the game so nobody vote anybody or do anything stupid till I get back kay thanksss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom