• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Diamond is Unbreakable Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Minish uses her Stand, [Hammertime] to secure Dekunut's lynch...

Final vote count
Spiritual Mask Salesman (1) - Dekunut
Dekunut (3) - Spiritual Mask Salesman, funnier6, Morbid Minish

A shadow crossed the mod's face. "Good grief," she muttered. "And to think I trusted the lot of you to see the truth." With a swift motion, her Stand appeared and rushed through Dekunut, who gasped and fell to the floor in slow motion. "The two of you can do what you want," she said to Kira and Kosaku with a resigned look. "I gave them a chance to stop this madness and they didn't. I guess both of you get to roam free. Yare yare... sure is a shame I couldn't solve the weird time-shifting ****."

The mod tipped the brim of her cap to hide her face before turning her heel and leaving town. Spiritual Mask Salesman and Morbid Minish grinned menacingly at each other. Unable to control her serial killer urges, Minish grabbed the corpse of Tomoko Higashikata and set off one of [Killer Queen]'s bombs, leaving no trace but her hand. "Shinobu will never know," Minish crooned while licking the hand. Meanwhile, Spiritual Mask Salesman set [Sheer Heart Attack] on the two remaining threats, who were taken by surprise and couldn't defend themselves.

Mafia wins!

Dekunut was Tonio Trussardi, a Vanilla Townie.

funnier6 was Ryohei Higashikata, the Macho Cop.
Doc was my precious lad Okuyasu Nijimura, a Vanilla Townie.

Morbid Minish was Kosaku Kawajiri, the Mafia Roleblocker, and a winner.
SMS was Yoshikage Kira, a Mafia Goon, and a winner.

Thanks for playing, lads n chads! I enjoyed planning the flavor, as I usually do. I expected the game to last a lil longer but yall worked with what you had. Role PMs and night actions incoming. Here's to the next game :bubsy:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Thanks for hosting Gumball. That was a fun game working with the smaller size.

I wasn't sure we would be able to pull off the win after this day. Especially since only being able to use scumchat at night meant we couldn't plan/coordinate after the cop claim. But that actually made it pretty fun, having to try and work together just in the thread.

I kinda went into day 1 thinking that if I threw a lot of suspicion on SMS the first day, then it could be helpful later on with the size of the game. And I think that along with SMS arguing so much with me did help.

Y'all didn't make it an easy win though, had me nervous at the end there. Gg everyone!

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Night actions:
Night 1:
Cop investigates Doc (not mafia)
Mafia kills HeroOfTime
Mafia roleblocks Doc

Role PMs:

Macho Cop:
Hello, funnier6. You are a Macho Cop, also known as Ryohei Higashikata. A photo of this character is attached to this PM.
You are a policeman with no Stand; you love the city of Morioh and will do anything in your power to protect it. During the Night phase, you have the ability to target a player to investigate them. You will receive a result of "Mafia," "Not Mafia," or "No Result."
You are Macho, therefore you cannot be protected at night. soz :(
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.
Please post in the sign up thread to confirm that you have received your role!

Doctor:
Hello, HeroOfTime. You are a Doctor, also known as Josuke Higashikata. A photo of this character is attached to this PM.
During the Night phase, you have the ability to use your Stand, Shining Diamond, to target a player to heal any potential wounds. You cannot use your Stand on yourself. soz that's how it works in the animu :(
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.

VTs:
Storma:
Hello, Stormageden747. You are a Vanilla Townie, also known as Tomoko Higashikata. A photo of this hottie is attached to this PM.
Since you don't have a Stand, you do not have any abilities other than your vote. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.
latest
Dekunut:
Hello, Dekunut. You are a Vanilla Townie, also known as Tonio Trussardi. A photo of this character is attached to this PM.
Since your Stand is used for eating and not for finding criminals, you do not have any abilities other than your vote. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.
Doc:
Hello, Doc. You are a Vanilla Townie, also known as Okuyasu Nijimura. A photo of this sweet precious boi is attached to this PM.
Since you are too stupid to use your Stand, you do not have any abilities other than your vote. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.

Mafia Goon:
Hello, Spiritual Mask Salesman. You are a Mafia Goon, also known as Yoshikage Kira. A photo of this character is attached to this PM.
During the Night phase, you or your partner have the ability to kill another player.
You may talk to your partner, Morbid Minish, in the discord chat when i make it. alternatively i can make a quicktopic i guess
You may only speak in the mafia chat at night.
You win when at least one Kira is alive and all other players are either dead or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Please post in the sign up thread to confirm that you have received your role! also pls respond to this to remind me to send u a fake claim :)

here's a picture of anime david bowie

Mafia Roleblocker:
Hello, Morbid Minish. You are a Mafia Roleblocker, also known as Kosaku Kawajiri. A photo of this character is attached to this PM.
During the Night phase, you have the ability to kill a player or use your Stand, Killer Queen, to prevent a player from using their ability. You cannot use both actions in the same night.
You may talk to your partner, Spiritual Mask Salesman, in the discord chat when i make it. alternatively i can make a quicktopic i guess
You may only speak in the mafia chat at night.
You win when at least one Kira is alive and all other players are either dead or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Please post in the sign up thread to confirm that you have received your role! also pls respond to this to remind me to send u a fake claim :)

here is fake daddy

Fakeclaims:
You are a Vanilla Townie, also known as Hayato Kawajiri. Since you don't have a Stand, you do not have any abilities other than your vote. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.
latest

You are a Vanilla Townie, also known as Joseph Joestar. Did Araki forget your Stand has the power to find people or are you just too old to be useful? Either way I'm upset your character deteriorated like this :( You do not have any other abilities than your vote. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.

funnier6

Courage~
Funnier, this is why we don't presume guilt
I wanted to lynch all three of you problem was habit made me want to lynch you more and Minish less. For the life of me could not be sure if sms usually makes me want to kill him so much so I went for the least common denominator. D:

Also tbh none of you had the proper town reaction in the absolute slightest. How is the immediate response to “Either you or those other two are scum” not immediately make you vote one of the other two? I just couldn’t wrap my head around which of you were faking. Minish was a little evasive in retrospect which made her hard to pin but honestly was a total toss up for me between you and sms. I won’t say I’ve learned my lesson cause I still think you were worth lynching but if we did the game over I’d definitely have planned for two scum members and potentially losing the game day two cause I had completely forgotten the game was open setup too until LG reminded me and sent me the setup since I can’t see it. Unfortunately cop checked Doc over sms cause Doc actually ended the day where sms only tried.

@Morbid Minish what was the deal killing hero? Even though it worked out well.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Morbid Minish what was the deal killing hero? Even though it worked out well.

Felt like he was a safe option. Didn't want to kill you because I felt you might have doctor on you (though wouldn't have mattered with you being cop). And I'm least familiar with Hero, so I felt he'd be harder to sway than you or Doc. Tbh, near the beginning of day one I started to suspect you might be a power role because you seemed a little quieter than usual, like you didn't want to draw too much attention to yourself. But then I second guessed myself and roleblocked Doc instead.

Also, with the not having a proper town reaction. I wanted to try and make you and Doc seem in control because you were the verified townies. And I wanted to gauge your thoughts to see what you all were thinking. Because I would have bussed SMS if I felt that was what it was coming down to. But after Doc said he didn't see me and SMS being a team, I felt a deku lynch could be possible. But having put a ton of suspicion on SMS from the beginning I didn't want to suddenly vote deku, acting like I knew both were scum.

funnier6

Courage~
Tbh, near the beginning of day one I started to suspect you might be a power role because you seemed a little quieter than usual, like you didn't want to draw too much attention to yourself. But then I second guessed myself and roleblocked Doc instead.
I thought you would’ve caught on by now that power roles, especially cop, make me even louder lol. I just figured since the day was long and cause of the holidays there wasn’t much to be done anyway, totally didn’t plan for the situation on day two.
Also, with the not having a proper town reaction. I wanted to try and make you and Doc seem in control because you were the verified townies. And I wanted to gauge your thoughts to see what you all were thinking. Because I would have bussed SMS if I felt that was what it was coming down to. But after Doc said he didn't see me and SMS being a team, I felt a deku lynch could be possible. But having put a ton of suspicion on SMS from the beginning I didn't want to suddenly vote deku, acting like I knew both were scum.
Yeah that’s what I meant by you being evasive. It’s normal for you not to be here all the time, but this time you only seemed to show up after certain people said certain things that made it safer for you.

Don’t expect such an easy time next time. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom