• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Diamond is Unbreakable Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I was not pushing for the day to end quickly. I was pushing for the tie to get broken. Adding one more vote onto Storma or me would not have ended the day.
Anyways, since everyone has posted since funnier's claim and nobody has countered, I'm willing to trust him. Don't forget though that Doc could still be Godfather.
That said, for the sake of the day, I'll look at SMS and Minish. I may have to lean on the side of SMS, since his Minish thing seems pretty OMGUSy, but it isn't a strong focus
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bird_7P
I’m confirmed

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Deku started the Storma lynch, and in my experience a Mafioso can usually start a lynch pretty easy Day 1. Normally the final vote is a scum player too but we now know for sure that Doc is a confirmed Townie.

Yeah I thought Doc was scummy after that, we all did earlier today.

Anyway, scum team has to be Deku and Minish. Deku wants to vote me, that's enough to make me vote you.

No need to overthink things, it should be simple enough to win now.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Anyone can start a lynch easily on Day 1. They just have to decide they want to push for one. Nothing else was happening, I decided to. Did I choose wrong? Sure. But I tried - and succeeded - to get the game going. If it weren't for how small the game was, I would have no complaints about getting lynched for that, since it moved us on.
My only complaint is that now if it happens it'll lose the town the game

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Didn't even realize the day ended today. Thanks for the reminder funnier.

Since I know who the scum team is, I'll just go ahead and hammer. No need to draw this out any longer.

Vote: DekuNut

funnier6

Courage~
Didn't even realize the day ended today. Thanks for the reminder funnier.

Since I know who the scum team is, I'll just go ahead and hammer. No need to draw this out any longer.

Vote: DekuNut
This is the part where you say you were scum all along and do a little muahahahaha thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom