• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Diablo III

are you guys as exited as me for diablo three i have enough junk food to give an elephant diabetes and im not going to leave my cave for the next few days. how about you?

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I honestly can't say that I am I've never play the first two either. I hear they are good but I don't know I just never played them.

Personally i think it looks a bit meh but this could be due to the fact i've not played the other 2. Wont judge until i get a shot of it though!

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Waited 10 years for this game, and I will not wait a second longer. Going to get it on launch day.
First character: dual wielding barbarian just like my main from D2

I'd love to play it, but I'd need to get a better PC first. Played a lot of Diablo 2 years ago.

Diablo was a game that I hadnt really had much interest in until now. As i started seeing more advertisements I read more into the game and finally a gamestop employee convinced me to preorder it so needless to say i am very excited for Diablo 3 hopefully itll turn out better than old republic lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom