• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Diablo 4

Here's the link for a good overview of what's been announced so far.

My opinion so far is the game has had the WoW influence tacked on. But I still think it's too early to say "Diablo x WoW is garbage"
I do get that the linear style of D1, D2 and D3 (pre adventure mode) is dead. The game had to move on. But making the game even more MMO? To the point where otherws can kill world bosses and other things in the game game world as you, so you miss out. I don't know about this.

I think skills + talents will have to be tested to see how good that is. The skill setup in Diablo 3 worked so well. It's one of the improvements over Diablo 2. At face value it's a backward step for Diablo 4 but we'll have to see later on if it actually works or not.

Also is the loot instanced? I sure hope it is. The loot (bot) rush in DIablo 2 sucked hard. Blizzard has said nothing about this.
Still many questions and many years before release to have them answered.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I hope it's as good as 3 is and I hope to get a switch version. I would probably wait till the end of it's life to avoid microtransactions though cuz that is why I like 3 though my friend from school hates it cuz she saw it for what it was at the beginning,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom