• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DGN Pokemon League Tournament - Rise of the Elite (Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5OYCc.png

Welcome, one and all, to the very first tournament of the new DGN Pokemon League! Official tournaments will be a regular part of the League outside of our Elite Four challenging system, with multiple different playstyles, formats, and rules in place depending on the tournament. For this first tournament, we will be following our standard rules with the format of 6 vs 6 single battles. Please consult our rules thread before signing up, just to familiarize yourself with our regulations.

This tournament, besides being the first of many, also carries a very special prize with it in addition to our regular prizes; the top two competitors will win a slot in the first incarnation of the Elite Four. If you finish first or second, you will get the option to accept an offer into our current Elite Four.

If you finish in one of these top two slots, you most certainly have the option to refuse our offer if you wish to challenge the League yourself later on down the line. In that case, the next runner-up will be given the offer. In the case that a current Elite Four member finishes first or second, the option will again pass to the next runner-up.

However, winning an Elite Four slot is not the only reward we will offer. We have a list of rather rare prizes that will be offered to the competitors who place in first, second and third. 1st place will have the first selection, 2nd place with the second selection, and 3rd place with the third selection. The prizes in question are none other than a collection of SHINY Johto starter Pokemon in their final form!

f3gk0l.gif
hv6lhu.gif
2hztk09.gif

All three are shiny, male, level 60, and with their regular abilities. Shiny forms of these rather hard to obtain Pokemon are quite rare indeed.

We'd like to have as many people as possible sign up, so we can give everyone a chance for these last two Elite Four openings. I would like to have a clean bracket of 4, 8, 16 etc, but I can always make do if we have an odd number.

Don't worry if you're not used to competitive battling! Tournaments against players are the key to becoming better. One of the main goals of our League and tournaments is to do just that; introduce long-time fans to a very unique and strategic game.

If you wish to sign up, please leave a reply confirming it below. I'll PM you with further information. And if you have any questions, always feel free to ask me via any means of communication.

The tournament will begin on March 1st, 2014.

Confirmed Trainers:

1. Ver-go-a-go-go
2. Terminus
3. JuicieJ
4. Fig
5. Hsien Ko
6. PancakeSamurai
7. Draco626
8. Sir Quaffler
9. Pendio
10. Curmudgeon
11. PrincessNiki
12. Gobli
13. AvatarFlygon
14. Vaati101
15. FirevsIce
16. Scarfed
17. Dragoncat
18. pkfroce

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Well, I guess I will join. Hopefully I will have time for it:)

...Term, I will beat you...no matter how many hours I will have to train...no matter how many times I have to challenge you...it will happen:nod:

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Every league needs someone to finish in last place. I'll take one for the team.

Sheik

:the:
Sign me up. March 1st sounds like enough time to build a nice, streamlined team. Draco, Term, Fig, I will avenge my losses :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom