• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DGN Pokemon League Tournament - Rise of the Elite (Game Thread)

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Apparently Nikki won the match, but we still need a Battle Code.

I wasn't able to get one because it disconnected on me, hopefully Niki managed to get one

EDIT: Nevermind, it looks like it did work LZQG-WWWW-WWW6-2E4Y

Last edited:
Today is the last day for round one, and the last remaining match is FirevsIce vs Vaati101. If FirevsIce doesn't respond in time, Vaati101 will be given the win.

Round two will start sometime tomorrow morning, with an updated bracket posted.

Round Two Pairings:

PrincessNiki vs PancakeSamurai

Terminus vs Hsein Ko

Sir Quaffler vs Vaati101

Curmudgeon vs Fig

Round Two Bracket

sgr1it.jpg

The deadline for round 2 is March 15th.

Last edited:

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
UFRW-WWWW-WWW6-3HV7

I knew I was gonna lose this battle, but I gave it all my best effort...

Actually, tbh Vaati you were a wild card for me. I didn't really know what you were gonna be using so I was going in blind (as all matches should be, really...) But you put up a really good effort. I like seeing Mega's that aren't too commonly used in battles, throws a good wrench into battles. (Also your Hidden Power Fire move really caught me off-guard, nice job!)

Last edited:
Actually, tbh Vaati you were a wild card for me. I didn't really know what you were gonna be using so I was going in blind (as all matches should be, really...) But you put up a really good effort. I like seeing Mega's that aren't too commonly used in battles, throws a good wrench into battles. (Also your Hidden Power Fire move really caught me off-guard, nice job!)

Thanks, it was one of the many tricks up my sleeve, shame I couldn't show you all of them. Hopefully next time we battle I'll show you more. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom