• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DGN Pokemon League Tournament - Gen III Confirmed (Game Thread)

Battle between Me and Scarfed

QSQW-WWWW-WWW9-W4XP

You put up a really good fight Scarfed, It was a very enjoyable match!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I believe only one battle remains, being between JuicieJ and Gobli.

I've been so busy with lots of stuff, and I actually did tell JJ that I would battle him on the very last day. So, tomorrow we'll complete round 2 for sure. I can battle any time after 4 PM Central US time.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I've been so busy with lots of stuff, and I actually did tell JJ that I would battle him on the very last day. So, tomorrow we'll complete round 2 for sure. I can battle any time after 4 PM Central US time.

I'LL actually be busy with my job at the time. Is there any time before 2:30 or after 6:30 (both P.M.) that you'll be available?

Also, Vergo... if we can't battle, then what will be the outcome? Who will have to be the one to forfeit?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'LL actually be busy with my job at the time. Is there any time before 2:30 or after 6:30 (both P.M.) that you'll be available?

Also, Vergo... if we can't battle, then what will be the outcome? Who will have to be the one to forfeit?

Yes, I will be available from 4PM Central US time and onward. I will show up here, so just challenge me when you see me.

--Edit--

Ok, so JJ and I battled. He won straight up, no excuses from my part. GG, and good luck to you the rest of the way, JJ.

Here is the vid.

49TG WWWW WWW9 3JZP

Last edited by a moderator:
Round Three Pairings

1.) JuicieJ (2-0) vs Fig (2-0)

2.) PrincessNiki (1-1) vs Archangel (1-1)

3.) Pendio (1-1) vs Vaati101 (1-1)

4.) Scarfed (1-1) vs Terminus (1-1)

5.) Stitch (0-2) vs Sir Quaffler (0-2)

You will have until August 19th to complete round two. Round four will begin as soon as round three is finished, otherwise.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Here is the battle vid between PrincessNiki and...Jk, haha.

Hey, PrincessNiki, pm me and let me know when you can battle. I won't be much active during the mornings till 4PM Central US time. But after 4 I can surely battle you on any day, so just pick the time. Oh, and I am free on Saturday and Sunday, so I can battle anytime during those days. ~Archangel

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
PU4G-WWWW-WWW9-5G7M

Battle between me and Stitch. GG Stitch, very valiant effort.

Alas, though, with this I must respectfully bow out of the tournament. The next round doesn't start until next week, and I will be gone from ZD for the fall to concentrate on my final college semester starting next week. It's been fun guys.

(btw Cody I'd like to get my participation prize in advance!)

Here's the battle between Vaati and me:

8WJW - WWWW - WWW9 - 6T5Y

Thank you! 'Twas fun!

I think you've challenged the wrong guy, That's not the Pokémon I registered for this tournament and my trainer name isn't Joao. I've been sending you a battle request for over 15 minutes but it you've not been accepting my battle request.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom