• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DGN Pokemon League Tournament - Gen III Confirmed (Game Thread)

5OYCc.png

Welcome back to our second tournament, held in honor of the confirmed Gen III remakes! This tournament is in the format of 6 v 6 singles. The tournament is record matching for four preliminary rounds, with a single elimination break-out bracket consisting of the top four trainers in the tournament prelims. The first round of the preliminaries was randomly determined.

All battle videos must be posted by at least one of the participants, and all of them will be reviewed by me, the tournament manager. You may not use any other Pokemon other than the team you sent me for registration; this is to prevent trainers from looking at their opponent's battle videos, and then immediately counter-teaming them with obscure and niche Pokemon that otherwise wouldn't be used. You must also adhere to our official rules, posted in a sticky thread above. If you fail to comply with these rules, it is your opponent's privilege to automatically claim the victory if he/she has proof of the violation in the form of a battle video. A rematch may take place if your opponent agrees and allows it.

In the event of a disconnect, there are two scenarios: 1.) A "ragequit", where a trainer has clearly lost the battle and has decided to be a poor sport about it. In this scenario, the opponent will automatically claim victory will no tolerance of a rematch. 2.) A legitimate disconnect due to poor internet connection. In this scenario, a rematch may take place if your opponent agrees and allows it. The best way to not worry about this is to make sure your internet connection is stable while you perform the battle.

The prizes being offered are the following: Deoxys, Jirachi, and Rayquaza, with order of choosing being from first place to third place.

deoxys.gif
rayquaza.gif
jirachi.gif

A Hidden Ability Eevee will also be given out to all trainers who successfully complete their four preliminary rounds.

eevee-3.gif

I sent all participants a PM asking for their registered Pokemon. Please note that you will not be able to battle until you send me this registration. If you did not respond to my PM at all, and did not contact me in any other form, I struck you from the tournament listing. If you wish to change this, please let me know ASAP.

Registered Trainers:

Stitch: 4768-8256-9702
Fig: 4425-1567-9137
Pendio: 4253-3471-3699
Gobli: 2981-6150-7153
PrincessNiki: 4554-0103-8741
Scarfed: 4141-3037-5794
Terminus: 2492-5035-4170
Vaati101: 1719-3162-4846
Sir Quaffler: 4141-3010-4866
JucieJ: 5370-0522-3919

Unconfirmed:
pkfroce: 3222-5872-0666

Round One Pairings

1.) Terminus vs Gobli

2.) Pendio vs PrincessNiki

3.) Stitch vs pkfroce

4.) Vaati101 vs Fig

5.) SirQuaffler vs Scarfed

You will have until August 1st to complete round one. Round two will begin as soon as round one is finished, otherwise.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So I get the big fish first, eh? Doesn't matter; I've already beaten him, looking forward to the challenge once again. :cool:

Lemme know when you can battle, Terminus. My Pokemon and I will be ready to win or lose. :nod:

Btw, I will add your FC now after this post. ~Gobli

I'm gonna have to wait until the Battle of Legends competition ends before I do my battle. Some of the Pokémon I was gonna use are registered in my Battle Box in the legends competition and I can't move them until it finishes.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Just here to let you all know that I will add your Fcs now and save me some time in the future. You can add me too. I am only doing this because we will have to battle sometime, anyway.

Updated the participant list. Because we have an odd number of people now, one competitor will be give a "bye" round each round where they don't participate in a battle. JuicieJ will have the first bye.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I wish I had the patience to EV train.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom