• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DGN Drawing Competition: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Welcome to the resurrection of the Drawing Competition. I hope you're all as ready and as eager to participate as I am to be hosting.

In an effort to make the inaugural round accessible to as many people as possible, I've decided that the first round's theme will be:

Free Choice

Once you're satisfied with your entry, send me a direct link to it via PM by no later than midnight of November 30[sup]th[/sup] (GMT+10). Please note that for most users, this will most likely be the day before the date that I have listed due to time zones.

Please be sure to read over the rules of the competition before entering, which can be found in this thread.

If you have any questions, please take a look at this thread, post your question(s) below or send me a PM.

Good luck to all who plan to enter—I look forward to all your submissions!

Braivety

FPT | Breb
By the way, just so people are aware, I'm entering, so if you wanna, do it. I don't know how many people plan on it but I don't wanna win by default ;-;

You know what, if I have time, I'll participate. Ive sort of been waiting for a contest in awhile.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Just wanted to remind everyone who's still planning to enter that entries are due in about 24hrs from now. So, if you plan on entering, time's a wastin'!

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I could possibly get a drawing done within 24 hours, but TBH I'm scared to, since the last contest I entered, I didn't even place in the top 3, and that killed my confidence. :V

I know that feeling. I've entered many writing competitions myself and not even had a single vote for my entry. Don't let that put you off. I like to think of these competitions as a fun way to practice something I like doing. Plus with each one I enter, I become just that much better at my craft.

You should definitely enter something if you feel up to it. :) As they say, "You've gotta be in it to win it".

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Entries are no longer being accepted for this round. Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry. Voting for this round will go up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom