• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Destiny's Graphics

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
CAN YOU PUT LINK AND DARK LINK FALLING UPSIDEDOWN THROUGH THE CLOUDS AND FIGHTING AND CAN YOU MAKE THE TEXT SAY OMG I LOVE CHICKEN IS IS NI CE Xddd CHICEN NUGGWETSDDDD _USERNAME

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hey bby can you make me a siggy?

Render(s): Minish Cap Link riding Valoo through the Triforce in space while in sunken Hyrule Castle (from The Wind Waker)
Colors: Purple, black, and green
Text: "Swaggy"

Oh and can I have a matching avy? Thanks guuuuurl

Kybyrian

omggg Nicole totally stole mine

Render(s): Zelda and Midna riding back to back on Wolf Link over the Great Sea with TWW Link and KotRL sailing to Windfall while Ganondorf is in his castle watching them and grinning evilly!
Colors: black, blue, orange
Text: "Swaggu"

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Hi there! I'm updating all my recent works with big fat images! Here you go!

Signatures!

iciyjt.png

You can view the full quality here

Large Pieces

nlv6hf.png

You can view the full quality here

Last edited:
Oh Des, you are so fabulous and your work is incredible!! My personal favorites are the Skyrim dragon one and the one with the white-haired character(the sig) I'm also amazed and impressed that you use GIMP for all this! :D It takes the best to get the best out of GIMP.
Would you mind a request? ^^
Also, the font you used for "Destiny's Graphics": it's Before the Rain isn't it? that's my favorite script font :D
Keep up the great work. I

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
MKKAAYYY.
So Destiny.
Me want injured Shadow Link (from manga) and Violet Link (from manga.he is saying : Oh Shadow Link...).
Colors,Midnight Purple( or any purple) and Shadowy Black.(grey is okay.)
You make Shadow's background twinkly or shiny,while Vio's background is um.... Sparkle.
Dun color shadow link and violet link.
Texts: You are a part of Link too,Shadow.(at top left) _VioLink_(bottom right)

MAKE IT PWEETYYYYTTTT AND NICEEE.
OR ELSE U DAI.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
MKKAAYYY.
So Destiny.
Me want injured Shadow Link (from manga) and Violet Link (from manga.he is saying : Oh Shadow Link...).
Colors,Midnight Purple( or any purple) and Shadowy Black.(grey is okay.)
You make Shadow's background twinkly or shiny,while Vio's background is um.... Sparkle.
Dun color shadow link and violet link.
Texts: You are a part of Link too,Shadow.(at top left) _VioLink_(bottom right)

MAKE IT PWEETYYYYTTTT AND NICEEE.
OR ELSE U DAI.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I honestly cannot make that. I don't feel comfortable working with so many renders and text and color restrictiveness. Not to mention I'd have like no idea to find half of those images. Sorry ):

Ganondork

goo
Alright, time for my request.

Ezio riding Leonardo through Venice upside down, while Cesare looks out from his palazzo all the way in Rome, screaming "WHERE IS THE APPLE" and it say in the bottom left corner "Swag Master General"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom