• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Destiny's Graphics

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
It'll been done tomorrow I'm so sorry! My computer blue screened AGAIN and I had a giant math test. I PROMISE it'll be done tomorrow.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Did you get my request message? :)

EDIT: When you do finish, could you add a link of some sort to like image shack or something?

Last edited:

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I finished yours:
GreedSigg.png

Avatar Link here, (You don't have to use it rofl, I'm not so good at making 'em)
Sig-1.png

Also, Link Lover yours is almost done.

Edit: Here you are Link Lover I couldn't really make them fall so I hope this is still okay.
Cloudsig.png

Link: http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu175/giovanna0176/Cloudsig.png

Last edited:

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Hey Destiny!!
You're waaay better than me at these things, even though I'm not a beginner! And I know, when you first get the program, it's so fun just to keep going and going and going. :3

ANYWAYS! I am here to request a wallpaper. If you could do that, I would be very happy.

I'd like Tomoya and Nagisa from Clannad, and if possible, with either Fuko or Ushio? Just not with all four. ;)

I hope you can do it!! :)

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Hmm... I've never done a wallpaper before so I have a question. Around what size is your screen, or what size image does it take that would fit okay? And would you want the background with a lot of effects? Or more simple. :3

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Hey Destiny... Hate to bother you again but I need one more favor! :xd: Looking at your nice vocaloid sigs, I've decided I'd like one of Len. Same size as the Sasuke one, you know, the usual. And please, don't feel rushed! This will be the last request for a while, I promise, lol! I've really grown to like your work!

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Ahh. Alrighty.
Well, when I used to make my own stuff, my template was 879x496.
And just have fun with it, mkay? I honestly prefer a lot of effects (just not too many), but just do what seems right. Thanks!!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
LenSigGreed.png
Greed here you are.

Zelda Child your is half done and will be finished tomorrow. :3 My Gimp went unresponsive when I has half way through D;

Also if you don't like the pop out just say so. I thought I'd try it.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Wow! It's great, yet again. I do like the pop-up btw... Just one question: Is there any way to get rid of that light baige part hanging off the right side? :huh:

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Woah. I never noticed that until I like tilted my screen xD I probably missed it. (My screen is super bright rofl) I'll delete it tomorrow.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Fixed the Len one. Will post Wallpaper, it's done but I ran out of time to upload it. Post it ASAP.
LenSigGreed.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom