• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Desperately need help.

I'm playing adventure more f10 (the one where you have to play as Darunia and defeat two Manhandlas. )

I can't for the life of me beat it. No matter what I do no damage is done to the manhandlas. I've used bombs and my hammer with no luck, I looked up how to kill the manhandlas and I keep getting something about needing a boomerang, but Darunia doesn't have one.( mine doesn't at least) please please help me I really want to unlock agathia and need the water bomb to do it.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I'm playing adventure more f10 (the one where you have to play as Darunia and defeat two Manhandlas. )

I can't for the life of me beat it. No matter what I do no damage is done to the manhandlas. I've used bombs and my hammer with no luck, I looked up how to kill the manhandlas and I keep getting something about needing a boomerang, but Darunia doesn't have one.( mine doesn't at least) please please help me I really want to unlock agathia and need the water bomb to do it.
Once you unlock items such as the boomerang, bombs, etc. Any character can use them. You just need to toggle through them. If you have Darunia unlocked already, you should already have unlocked the boomerang. I believe the boomerang gets unlocked during the mission before the story split in legend mode.

Anyway try toggling through your items and see if you can find it.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
You should have the boomerang. All weapons count for all characters. If Link unlocks bombs, all playable characters will have bombs etc. You unlock the boomerang when you first play as Lana in story mode. You'll get that weapon because you need it to beat that chapter. So like Owly said, toggle through your items. Manhandla is very simple. Lock on with Z and equip your boomerang. Immidiatly block with ZL and wait till the four heads turn green. Toss your boomerang. Repeat this till all heads are down and the weak point shows up. Slam him till his weak point is halfway. Step back and repeat the same. you'll get him eventually. Manhandla is actually very easy to beat but his seed attacks can be nasty so this is why you should always block him. If you don't have the boomerang, continue playing Legendary Mode till you finish the first chapter where you have to play as Lana. I believe it is The sorceress of the Valley. And make sure you capture all keeps because the treasure with the boomerang will show up. You'll need it to finish that chapter.

Night Owl

~Momentai
This is probably a very stupid question but how do I check to see what weapons I have.
I believe you can toggle through your weapons using left and right on the d-pad (the plus shaped pad). You can check those items there.

Another way to check is to go to the bazaar and go into the badge market. Under assist badges you find badges that upgrade the duration of the item power-ups. If you can buy the badge for an upgrade, you already have the item. Upgrade badges in general aren't available until you unlock what they upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom